I Was Born as the Seventh Prince, What Should I Do?

Aggregator gang
Almost all characters in this story are half brothers, and yet it is one of the gayest manga I have ever read just going by the number of sparkly glances they shoot at each other. Not gonna diss it, but not to my taste.

Dex-chan lover
This series is a fuckin mess and so confusing, the characters look alike yet despite that, the art is really good. However, with the labyrinthine story and glaringly flat personalities, the score can't rise above a 5 for me.

Aggregator gang
This started out somewhat good but now has become bland.
To that person above me. I agree greatly!

Supporter
I don't know if it's bad writing or bad translation, but I can't keep reading this. It started off barely decent enough but nose dives rather quickly.

Double-page supporter
This series do feel like a bait for girls since its full of pretty boys, and lots of kinda gey moments. The story is kinda slow, the art is very great, the characters looks the same(since theyre brothers but still too much), wish the series picks up since its been slow and considering this is monthly its aggravatingly slow! 6/10 overall w/c is still fine above average(5/10) to read if you are craving for isekai/reincarnation stories.

Double-page supporter
Couldn't get past the first few chapters, the translation is bad thus reading this feels like a chore. Seems like the proofreader is non existent.

the translation is pretty weak but coming to the line "who lost to that f*ggot's magic" in the latest chapter (chapter 22) was like eating wendy's chili and biting into a human toenail. really offputting. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that translators should never translate slurs, if its appropriate in the context of the original work, but I very much doubt this is the case here.

Dex-chan lover
i just cant. i wanna enjoy it cuz it seems interesting but manhwafreaks TL makes it so hard to follow along to the point where it makes you feel like pages are missing. also fu*k them for putting watermarks every few pages but hey i guess youll know forsure who did such a bad job TLing it.

What’s going on with ManhwaFreaks lately? I always thought they were one of the quality groups. Did they have some sort of a break away or lose a TL?

The quality has gone down enough that it’s worse than most MTLs I’ve seen. Rather chatGPT would have a better shot at salvaging this.

This is not the quality I’m used to seeing from ManhwaFreaks. Kinda disappointed.

Aggregator gang
This might actually be an semi interesting story if half the pages weren't people ogling eachother with sparklevision. And yeah, it's weird that the majority of these cases it's people who are brothers or other non-spouse relation. Some of the translation really made it hard to follow, though maybe some of that is just the original writing. At some point I just found myself skimming the word soup cause honestly most of the dialogue is pointless and certain phrases get repeated multiple times for some reason.

I really do want to see what happens but there's just so much nothingburger to sift through to get the real meat of this story. I'm not really into brothers being ... intimate with eachother but maybe that will appeal to someone.

Dex-chan lover
Is this actually completed/cancelled? Or is this just the end of season 1 (including the 3 chapters posted on the xlater site)? It kinda ended with a fizzle if it’s done

the translation is pretty weak but coming to the line "who lost to that f*ggot's magic" in the latest chapter (chapter 22) was like eating wendy's chili and biting into a human toenail. really offputting. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that translators should never translate slurs, if its appropriate in the context of the original work, but I very much doubt this is the case here.
Yeah honest to god that's the bit that made me drop this series

Users who are viewing this thread