I Was Planning to Become a Loyal Sword

Dex-chan lover
Is there any sort of hair and eye color mutation if they got power?

It seems
every child mc met has black hair but their hair turn into other color when mc met them again

overrated story thought i accidentally found a masterpiece with that high rating but its the same trophe other stories have nothing unique just a girl that went through emo phase and became the strongest in the world and everything basically goes her way cause shes "smart" and "strong" lmao

Group Leader
Shame about the manhwa, fantastic art and premise however really butchered in character development

Can anyone tell me if this is reverse harem? It’s not really my thing, but there’s no reverse harem tag and it seems like there are multiple male leads based on chapter 0.

Dex-chan lover
It's not bad, but I can't help but think that this shouldn't have been a reincarnation story. Pretty much everything her past-life memories tell her is pointless, and could easily have had a more interesting explanation without them

Only good thing about it: FL who is muscle mommy. Bad things: everything else
Also, question for women. Do you also let random men touch your face when you see them for the first time in your life?
No cap, real question, I need to know for my game, because this author makes it seem like I have to touch your face and it wouldn't be creepy.

It's not bad, but I can't help but think that this shouldn't have been a reincarnation story. Pretty much everything her past-life memories tell her is pointless, and could easily have had a more interesting explanation without them
That's pretty much my only gripe with the story. It could have been told either 100% without reincarnation elements, or give them to a secondary character watching from the background and show their confused expressions.

Double-page supporter
overrated story thought i accidentally found a masterpiece with that high rating but its the same trophe other stories have nothing unique just a girl that went through emo phase and became the strongest in the world and everything basically goes her way cause shes "smart" and "strong" lmao
The double edged sword here is that technically things are not going the way she wants, as her goal is to set up her sister to be the main character while also protecting her from the harm she would have had to endure. The smart thing about this approach is that there would predictably be consequences for removing the adversity that would have made sister into a heroine. The dumb part about it is the degree to which MC fails to realize that by overcoming all those challenges herself, she is tripping all the flags and making herself into the heroine. Nevermind the 'oblivious harem builder' trope normally reserved for guys.

It is a little funny though early on when it's implied all the male leads find themselves falling in love with a person that for all they know might be a dude.

I do want to see more of this, though it seems to have paused on updates for a while. Overall interesting enough to read despite the awkward tropes being used. It will be 100% better when they quit beating around the bush with the romantic elements or at least have the MC quit ignoring the fact everyone is literally in love with her (the oblivious friend zone jokes ARE funny but only a couple times). But I doubt they'll reach that point quickly given the genre.

The story is perfectly passable, good even depending on what you're looking for.

I was dissapointed though because the promises that were set up werent fulfilled.

For some reason, the story wants to portray Kashumir as both incredibly competent and as a delicate flower that must be looked after. Thats the whiplash between the earlier and later chapters essentially.

I was expecting Kashumir, because she has been fighting for her and her sisters life since she was a kid, to be confident and assertive, but shes silent and reactive, like a typical heroine.

I suppose there could be statement about trauma being made here; but Kashumir doesnt seem to regret what she did at all nor is she haunted by it. The one thing she really wanted was a family? Which is a little confusing in how its handled.

Theres more to say here; but honestly I just wanna go read something else now

Users who are viewing this thread