I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position

Man that prince is going to be eating alot of crow when he gets everything settled in his castle.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, it's incredibly refreshing to see one of these "I'm actually the important character but nobody seems to realize it??!?!?!?" stories where the main character isn't a fragile little damsel that can't stand up for themselves. Even the stories like this where it's a male MC just has them getting walked all over every chapter until things just happen to fall into place for them.

Wish there will another chapter, its so different from isekai manhwa, such a great story 🤧

Ah yes
I like that she let her live and not harm her to prove a point. In short, that evil hermit of a disgraceful woman will forever live with the fact that she's a fake and the real one was in their grasp and said feck you swine~

How irony was that they summoned the saintess and throw away the saintess... 😂 😂 😂

The two things I really like
Old adorable human companion
Imposter Kakegurui expression face

How did something that started off so well descend into chaotic storytelling so quickly?

Really messy even though it had a good start. Shame that the
main antagonist ends up not being as cunning as we thought she'd be. Also all those facial expressions on her to portray her as evil are kinda over the top.

I think this manga is pretty much good proportion for a "fun reader" like me. not too deep, a little bloody, a bit romance, and nice comedy hidden in action scene. usually shoujo tag always so serious and got many drama scenes with hatred and melancholy scenes, sometimes it getting me dizzy. btw I love that priest oldman, he is 1st rate 3rd wheels character.

Yeah, no. Hard pass on the brainlessness displayed here. It's your standard underdog isekai junk drawn by an overqualified artist. If only they matched the skills of the artist and the author properly... @sedition @Booden
That's a straight up lie. MC literally can't communicate for the sake of her life, and that's why the green tea bxtch Hime can take everything from her. Characters won't show proof or accept proof of healing powers. She shows demonic-like powers, but they don't kill her with fire. Random guy on horse takes her in without suspicion of the copious amounts of blood on her. The beginning is a dumpster fire, and the only thing that kept me reading was the art.

Dex-chan lover
@IShallReadTheHeavens

I never said this was good, just that the MC was different from the one's I've seen in every other iteration of this particular copy and paste story. You've got to drop your expectations down and turn your brain off if you want to read any isekai manga from the last 4 years, with minor exceptions of course.

Users who are viewing this thread