I Was the Final Boss - Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Ah the usual of someone using religion to obtain power and abuse it on others..or he legit misunderstood the message...we will see next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ah the usual of someone using religion to obtain power and abuse it on others..or he legit misunderstood the message...we will see next chapter.
Now I wonder if dude or his mother got abused by that priest.

Dex-chan lover
Him being a lust apostle make me just keep thinking "His mom probs gonna get assaulted..."

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder if dude or his mother got abused by that priest.
Yea it's starting to look like he witnessed something in that place or he is the one who will experience the horribleness..and we do know he is the apostle of lust...so maybe he was manipulated into thinking these things are ok and then later became the apostle

Dex-chan lover
Him being a lust apostle make me just keep thinking "His mom probs gonna get assaulted..."
Or him got assaulted, he is a priest after all lol
Yea it's starting to look like he witnessed something in that place or he is the one who will experience the horribleness..and we do know he is the apostle of lust...so maybe he was manipulated into thinking these things are ok and then later became the apostle
Honestly, maybe he saw his mom, then he was included after she was brainwashed enough, as far as we know priest dude even made the two have sex, depending on how far they went, which is worse...

... or better? :finnawoke:
obligatory degenerate joke cause his mom is hot

Users who are viewing this thread