I Was the Final Boss - Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
Guess he saw everyone have a go at his mom :dogkek:

Now I wonder what moronic logic he uses to as an adult do literally the same shit that the evil priest did.

He reminds me of Magneto, was in a nazi concentration camp as a child, grows up to be a race supremacist, except this one is lewder.

Dex-chan lover
So he witnessed all this and still chose to repeat it unless he joined in and it broke his mind...also we all saw this happen a mile away and was really hoping it would have been something else like the tower responding to him and giving him power but also corrupting

Dex-chan lover
Guess he saw everyone have a go at his mom :dogkek:

Now I wonder what moronic logic he uses to as an adult do literally the same shit that the evil priest did.

He reminds me of Magneto, was in a nazi concentration camp as a child, grows up to be a race supremacist, except this one is lewder.
We will find out later and hopefully it's something we can work with...I'm still going with his mind breaking and the tower master taking advantage of him being weak to poses him and it was the tower master controlling his actions the whole time...if not then I need this to hurry up and for our MC to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
We will find out later and hopefully it's something we can work with...I'm still going with his mind breaking and the tower master taking advantage of him being weak to poses him and it was the tower master controlling his actions the whole time...if not then I need this to hurry up and for our MC to kill him.
I just hope the justification isn't too stupid, but I'm already expecting that one way or another his mom will convince him everything is alright, to make sure he survives, and eventually he inevitably joins the cult, that or the priest is possessed by something and it will jump to him.

One thing is sure, sex cult wasn't on my list of what to expect in this series lol

Dex-chan lover
I just hope the justification isn't too stupid, but I'm already expecting that one way or another his mom will convince him everything is alright, to make sure he survives, and eventually he inevitably joins the cult, that or the priest is possessed by something and it will jump to him.

One thing is sure, sex cult wasn't on my list of what to expect in this series lol
I have to say tho, the story not playing the safest cards is actually refreshing. A lot of stories would avoid sexual stuff and even killing but not for this story.

What I like in this series is how all characters have their own personality and story and it's well balanced - Baphometh's still the main character and his case is still interesting ^^
Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
I have to say tho, the story not playing the safest cards is actually refreshing. A lot of stories would avoid sexual stuff and even killing but not for this story.
Yeah, I think it helps that it makes clear that yes, dark shit is happenings, torture, rape, and who knows what else, but unlike some series it don't try to play the sex part for fanservice, neither it goes super edgy with the violence either, so it doesn't feel too in your face even while making clear just how fucked up the world can be.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think it helps that it makes clear that yes, dark shit is happenings, torture, rape, and who knows what else, but unlike some series it don't try to play the sex part for fanservice, neither it goes super edgy with the violence either, so it doesn't feel too in your face even while making clear just how fucked up the world can be.
Yeah although theres a sex cult going around, mc is just a pure hearted kid that grown in violence and now experiencing new stuff..

Dex-chan lover
Yeah although theres a sex cult going around, mc is just a pure hearted kid that grown in violence and now experiencing new stuff..
Yeah, he has a innocence for human affairs that really balance things out, so it doesn't turn into another generic series where mc gets all the girls, among other overplayed cliches.

Users who are viewing this thread