I Was the Final Boss - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the suicide caught me by surprise, not gonna lie, fact that he made his familiars from his mom corpse is interesting, thinking about it, although he do run a sex cult, I don't remember getting vibes his familiars were his harem, closer to family maybe, though I could be wrong.

Double-page supporter
Yeah the suicide caught me by surprise, not gonna lie, fact that he made his familiars from his mom corpse is interesting, thinking about it, although he do run a sex cult, I don't remember getting vibes his familiars were his harem, closer to family maybe, though I could be wrong.
He never treated his familiar as a kinda of his woman... Was more like a family but not in the same time...

His choice in suicide was surprised indeed... Probably his revive distorted his mind...

Dex-chan lover
So he commits suicide with his mom...comes back and starts killing everyone including the kids who don't know anything and are kept in the dark by their parents..simply cause their is a change they might do something evil.

And then he also continues what the fake minster was doing to everyone...nah he just needs to die now

Dex-chan lover
So we are in agreement, he needs to just die. Cause he just murdered innocent kids and legit chose to continue what the dude was doing...

Dex-chan lover
Okay correct me if I'm wrong but "minister" is shitty translation for Father (of the church) right? I thought the old man were some kind of government officials lol.

Dex-chan lover
His back story didn't make him pitiful... Make him more disgusting... '-'
I would say his story is tragic and pitiful, but doesn't mean it makes less disgusting, it's understandable if we take as it completely breaking him.
So we are in agreement, he needs to just die. Cause he just murdered innocent kids and legit chose to continue what the dude was doing...
I would argue killing him not just because he's evil, but also like putting him out of his misery, you don't put down a dog with rabies because you pity it, but because it's beyond saving.

Reason I say that is because it all started with him as a child, he wasn't just another evil asshole or something, it don't excuse any of his actions of course, but I would argue it makes more understandable, certain experiences can twist people in ways you just can't fix anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread