I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Hold up. I didn't read the chapter yet, BUT SPRING PALETTE PICKED UP AN OTOME ISEKAI AHHHH

Group Leader
Can’t say no to a good reverse harem ✨

I feel kinda sorry for the ex, I mean in the original work he was gonna cheat but he hasn’t yet, so technically he’s still innocent................

Dex-chan lover
Modestly dressed? MODESTLY DRESSED?!?

He is wearing the gaudiest clothes out of everyone in the scenes of this entire chapter and you call those clothes "modest"!?!

I feel like the artist went fanboy/fangirl a bit too hard or didn't notice the "modest" line until they were already well on their way with this work. ^_^,

When I saw the art in the promo, tbh I had high expectations, but now, I'm kinda disappointed ._. It's not that bad, okay? but, comparing the art from the promo and the art right now, I'd say it went down a lot...It's still good but ' I'm kinda disappointed

Fed-Kun's army
Omg is zion the male lead? I can't stand his design. He literally looks like a modelprn kpop idol, and its seriously killing my immersion into this western fantasy. Like seriously, talk about out of place character design.

I LOVE THE ART!!! And the first chapter looks promising. Ohohoho. THANK YOU SO MUCH SPRING PALETTE SCANS FOR PICKING THIS UP!!! The translations are very great. And the release is very high quality. Thank you so much!!!

I'm loving the character design. Maybe it reminds me of Survive as the Hero's Wife art or Hongshi Loves Me kind of art. And honestly, it's one of the arts I've started to like!!! I love how Zion is comforting his bestfriend who got dumped. Haha. And the way he called Leo his baby lmao.

Hmm idk if i care for the art, it seems a little flat?? Idk how to describe it but its not my fav. Although, its not my least favorite either. I can live with it. But im excited to see where this goes.

Zion, it doesn't make someone a bad person to break up with their boyfriend.
And saying 'Don't think of escaping' makes you a creep who prevents people from leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread