I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

i read “praise us we almost cried” so i’m back to say thank u for working on the series and sorry for complaining but that’s more toward the author making zion have a crummy personality off the bat. i will still rush to every update you guys post of this so thank u again <3

pretty sure he did it on purpose what a sly bastard anyway the art is so pretttyyy

I saw so many accounts on IG posted this manhwa today and now it's finally here
Thanks for picking this up

That liquid maybe just a common liquid. Zion obviously tricked Erica on seeing how calm he was when he knew the bottle made from the hard work of several magicians broke. Sly fox

Fed-Kun's army
The liquid is probably not as important as he makes it out to be... I bet he's just going to make it as an excuse to date her.

Lmaooo the “wow let’s brag” killed me 😂 I’m already so hyped about this one, thank you for translating ❤️❤️

@ page 6, for a split second I thought it says "we're the ones who made shits" lol

Group Leader
THIS GUY AJSHSHAJHEHXGXW

“I came to see the girl who broke my friend’s heart!!! Why did that evil girl do that to my friend???”

* meets her *

“Lol what friend? Anyway, wanna date me?”

@enyoteremchi exactly what i was thinking. The logic is all over the place, especially the one where she proceeds to date men and dump them after 3 months. It's such scummy behaviour on the FL's part

Ok I'm dropping this🤣 I read the novel and didn't like it. I thought drawings will make it better but the writing is still not my cup of tea. Ugh I was excited too becuz I love villainess stories😭🤣 good luck to everyone who wants to continue. I don't have the braincells left to keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread