I Was the Male Lead's Ex - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Beautiful art, but the story so far is not enough for me. How this love triangle will sustain attention all along? I'll stay, then we'll see. 😅
Thanks for the update!

me:*reading about her and thinking shes being stupid and getting played*
my sister looking at me like im and idiot: whats wrong with you
me: im fine
my face:
23j9y5.jpg

the fake dating trope is my favorite especially since leo's gonna find out and think she left him for his friend hbvhgf.

Ok honest review,

the whole story is in the about(doesn't really expand much)

Yeah, it's honestly a disappointing novel overall imo. The MC doesn't want to become a villainess, so she broke up with the male lead. But what she did just made her the very villainess she swore not to be.

Her Ex- (Leo), genuinely loves her. And when she broke up with him, he thought its because he was shitty and unworthy. So he made up his mind to hone himself to perfection and then asking the MC to get back together.

at some point at a ball the ex asked MC to get back together, and the MC said she'll think about it. But the very next day, MC was caught making out with Zion and then MC said something along the line of "I thought about it, but I changed my mind". Ex is of course, heartbroken went crying and found by Juliana(a.k.a FL). Long story short, FL is kind enough to support Ex etc. And all that cliché shit. In the end, MC look back to FL and Ex think how Ex used to lean on her and stuff(kinda a dick ngl). But nevertheless, she went away and never bothered them.

This made me kinda mad, how MC had the balls do Ex like that. And the most infuriating of them all is Zion who just happens to be Ex's best friend. And despite him knowing Ex loves MC to death and cried a lot thinking about her, he still played pretend boyfriend with MC. They did Leo dirty, it's kinda sad for me :"

On a positive note, Zion and MC's interactions are really sweet and fluffy so go for it if it's your cup of tea.

Lol thanks for he chapters for this now all I gotta wait for is to see if any more chapters for baby Concubine will come out

there's something about the art style, it's soft and just comfortable for the eyes uwu

Dex-chan lover
Why play pretend with your friends ex girl. That just seems off since he knows how much he cares about her. I hope it's just a part of his plan to getting them back together

is it just me or Zion is unlikeable??? Like I rrly dunno why but I just really find him annoying...

Hm, so is it just me that the story kinda rubs me in a wrong way.
MC? Neither motive nor intelligence clicks, easily swept by other's(MLs) scheme. Not even want to put any thoughts on why things happened.
Dumped ML? Cause he will love another girl eventually? Then why started in the first place. Cause you like him? Then if you can broke up with him easily, i dont think holding your coochie back in the beginning aint that hard.
Sigh, saying you have roles and shit, even without you Juliana will eventually disguise herself as a Maid and met MLs. The point is, you dont need to do anything to push the plot.
So, tbh she so redundant.

Group Leader
The fake dating excuse is a bit thin. Like, even if you need to fake date someone, why does it have to be your friend’s ex??? Isn’t that just gonna make some unnecessary drama??

Why do I feel like Zion is trying to get MC in love with him so that he can dump her the same way she dumped his friend........

FL is a bit naive hahah I wish she had thought about it a bit more thoroughly before fake dating him

@Kkokyonji they did og! ml dirty ;( nt very cool of her and zion- birds of a feather flock tgt ig

zion & ml would easily be the shitty cp to trigger leo x julianna story, in a new novel lmao

Users who are viewing this thread