Shitennou Sai Jakudatta Ore. Tensei Shitanode Heionna Seikatsu wo Nozomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Also MC should have known better, She literally followed him beyond death of course she would have something planned.

author's should stop using this trope, it's stupid no one wants a peaceful life when they already attained greatness, and without reading a single page I can tell that the main character is the fattest virgin there is.

Fed-Kun's army
@223 You never attained greatness, so i doubt you know what someone that has would want in a second life... and well... second part is just standard japanese MC :D

honestly, you do you. I haven't read this but in my opinion the title makes him sound like someone strong. There are probably a bunch of plot holes and honestly im not saying you can't read this. Im just saying that most of them are badly executed and get boring within 10 chapters and mangadex needs to start recommending some stuff thats actually not a clone.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I'd be more interested in his backstory (before reincarnation), it's about being born weak that works hard to get to the top (I know it's generic but at least it's less generic than the being reincarnated and wanting to live a peaceful life trope), but so far it's decent, also she's a cute yandere girl, I like it

Users who are viewing this thread