Shitennou Sai Jakudatta Ore. Tensei Shitanode Heionna Seikatsu wo Nozomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Her will to follow him was so strong that even after reincarnating she went after him to serve him. Thats a keeper if you ask me.

But that logic of "you bumped into me and 'broke' my arm, pay for my medical fees" on a fantasy world is kinda...

Dex-chan lover
uy yandere sidekick

@ShionSinX thats actually a common way to shake up ppl for a quick cash, since most ppl would like to evade the problem they would just pay up

Dex-chan lover
I feel like his friend may have been brainwashed by her, former vampire and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a shit way to end the first chapter. If it would have been literally any other chapter it would have been fine, but ch 1 needs to do better then this, ending it 10 pages too soon.

Also, vampire queen, mind control shit, school buddy didn't know what he was doing.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F not around here where there is free health care. It just looks way too out of place in a fantasy setting as its a very "modern society" type of scam.

Having flashbacks to Oblivion with that bracelet, who needs to fight somebody when you can just slip them some cursed jewelry.

Users who are viewing this thread