I, Who Blocked the Demon King's Ultimate Attack, Ended up as the Little Hero's Nanny! - Ch. 19 - The Sacred Duel

Dex-chan lover
I think the shield guy will lose to the spear on purpose or he'll just find a way to back out of the fight.

Double-page supporter
How did it end up like this? Because your brother is a retard and you're just enabling him by adoring the fucking loser.
Hope the shield guy doesn't fake lose or find a way to back out or end the duel, but instead beats the spear dude so bad that the fucker has to spend the rest of his insignificant life stuck on a bed, being completely crippled without any limbs. Because fuck that cunt.

Strongest tank that can't protect anyone when it matters? Well that's interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm going to assume that Belerick will find a way for Lancel to OHKO the hydra, but I wonder if Lancel is willing to listen to reason if his sister said the only reason why she is injured was because she went out ahead of everyone else to try to solo the hydra. Though based on what he did at the end of the chapter, it probably wouldn't change anything.

@Siikalahna well he can probably defend against him no problem, but he is a tank so if he is going to attack his damage will be pretty low compared to lancel

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda gross to see the parody guys stay for 2 chapters...
a cameo is nice, and when they talked it was surprising..
but when they're used like this... its disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread