I, Who Detest Women, Have Been Transferred to an All-Girls School in Another World. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I can already guess that this one chapter that the distribution ratings are either going to be a 10 or a 1. Fucking amazing, wonder if there's actually going to be a whole comment war if this gets popular enough, but instead of intellectuals it's gonna be men and incels vs women and simps.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure you punching someone in the face because they kissed you on the cheek, doesn't mean you're a misogynist..

It means you're a fucking psychopath.

Contributor
@Echonic

popcorn.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Incels? Volcels, more like. Mysogyny is stupid and all, but I really appreciate a dude who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to stand up to others about it.

If this sort of thing had been going on for several weeks already, his reaction would have been totally understandable even without 'hating wamen'. Sometimes a man just needs space.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG this is amazing, I can hear the salty feminist screeching already...

Also all the girls will probably be masochists... Im calling it, this s going to be a ride, just hope it doesent get pumeled to the ground before it can go any where

Users who are viewing this thread