I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 10 - My Body.....Is Sensitive!

Dex-chan lover
Wow?? Is it me or is the girls love tag gone now???
It was gone for a while now, someone else said he doesn't turn into a guy again, so maybe whoever removed it doesn’t think genderswap counts as true yuri.

That or he actually turns into a guy again and all girls get dicked...
To be fair it's on-going, so that risk is alway there...

Dex-chan lover
As far as I can tell, it doesn't seem to be considered girl's love on bilibili, nor the tracking sites that are linked from here, so the tag was probably removed because of that.

I'll just hope that this being otherwise tagged as a romance somehow secretly means eternal yuri regardless.

Dex-chan lover
It was gone for a while now, someone else said he doesn't turn into a guy again, so maybe whoever removed it doesn’t think genderswap counts as true yuri.

That or he actually turns into a guy again and all girls get dicked...
To be fair it's on-going, so that risk is alway there...
Read the raws to 20th Chapter, and I see no signs of him turning back into a girl. I don't know if this has novel or not, but as of Ch 20, no signs of him turning bavk.

Dex-chan lover
We don't need plot where we're going. Author knows what we all want.

Thanks for the translation!
You see, this title is 10/10 in making people aroused, but also a masterpiece in edging the readers.

Wtf with this manhua, Weird story, but have pretty character lol

Dex-chan lover
Read the raws to 20th Chapter, and I see no signs of him turning back into a girl. I don't know if this has novel or not, but as of Ch 20, no signs of him turning bavk.
Well it's still ongoing, there's time for author to ruin it

Users who are viewing this thread