I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The value of Healing Power

Dex-chan lover
lol you're a guy who has rumors spread about him and you hit someone based on rumors?

Dex-chan lover
o46be1ay9rq21.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
uhhh...
She becomes Kuchiki Byakuya, and pulls out a Senbon Zakura

Dex-chan lover
crazy bitch brings a sword to school and tries to kill MC with it, MC defends himself and disarms her while barely hitting her only to get abused by the other students.... the fuck is this garbage, once he figures out his nuke powers i hope he starts with the school

Dex-chan lover
despite what people say, I still find Kirishima A-Dorbs AF... at least she's better than other girls so far... barring Kurono Meria-sensei of course... xD

yeah I've said, I like her... but sensei ftw! XD

Fed-Kun's army
"He came to apologize later, so he is a good guy"

Yeah... more he is an trashi dumbass who is to stupid to get the situation before doing things...

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck that he’s a retard he’s not a good guy.. stupid fucking loser

Dex-chan lover
"heal wounds" is such a vague description
how does it heal: does it revert time on an area/volume of mas or does it "fix" the wound molecular biology style?

Fed-Kun's army
The kind of male character I hate the most is the "Never hit a girl under any circumstances" type. If it was a normal slice of life series without any action I could overlook it but I absolutely loath when they show up in series with women who can and will slaughter you. The notion that you can't hit women came from the fact men were "superior" and "stronger" as an absolute fact so hitting "weak" and "lesser" people aka women was seek as bullying the weak. So to still treasure that notion regardless of context to me seems demeaning towards women rather than helpful as it implies they need that protection simply because they are women. So I absolutely hate this nonsense where women who are "equal"but then they have to be "protected".

It's a large part of why while I enjoyed the series as a whole I disliked the MC in "History's mightiest disciple". That moron was willing to get beat to death because "I won't hit a girl" even when the girl was a god damn martial artist!

Aggregator gang
Im sure TouMAN would destroy that illusion of yours, because he is the Core of Gender Equality

Dex-chan lover
How did he notice that hes awake
Hes lying in a corner
Eyes covered
Back turned to them

Users who are viewing this thread