I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Group Leader
I don't speak Japanese so my translations were pretty bad, so I apologize. The guy who was supposed to be my proofreader couldn't do it so I never really got around to check it. I basically did everything on it, So I was mentally exhausted. I will try harder next time.

Dex-chan lover
after reading jap manga for so long, pretty sure next chapter is gonna be a big NO climbing to adulthood

Dex-chan lover
ditch her, I don't like that teachery son of a skank, acting like she care but slowing down his progress

Supporter
@DeadKinginHell Thanks for your return.
Since you do translate, then accept my apologies. And since you translate, please try to understand that someone may not have the same degree of comprehension than you, and do some grammars errors.
The translator for this chapter tried, he didn't to it perfectly, but he didn't do a a sh*tty Google Translate level work either...
I understand the right to critic, but I'm a little sad if all the "Your work is a big sh*t!" comments for one or two little grammar errors. You never did any errors? You never had any comments saying "Your translation is bat, use Google translate, it will do a better work than you!"? No? Then just imagine you have this comment after translating something, do you think it will be funny or help you to improve?

I don't try to stop anyone to critic, but when you do it (or any other hater/troll...), please be critic to yourself, and try to see if you would be happy to have a comment like this. Useful comments are a good thing, like saying "It's better to say it like this: ....", or "I don't understand this...". Useful, and not "Uh, English please? I don't speak Martian, you know..."

I say all I had. Good luck in your translations, and I pray you never encounter someone who sh*t on your work in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
@Tesla English is clearly not your first language, so for your information DeadKinginHell just made a tongue-in-cheek comment, or a light joke. His comment was so harmless that your response was actually pretty over the top and aggressive in comparison. Just thought you should know for future reference.

Aside from that, fyi, everyone is allowed to be a critique, you don't need to publish or produce anything. Going by your logic, only chefs can criticize food, only musicians can criticize music etc. That's not how it works. You don't need to be a chef to taste bad food, nor do you need to be a translator to notice grammatical errors for a language that you use in daily life.

Fed-Kun's army
A bit rough, but I always appreciate a new chapter in my feed! Thank you 😀

Users who are viewing this thread