I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

This is very similar to Sword Art Online. MC with no personality, no mental growth, just gets op from time to time and gets a harem. These fights are simply based on "punching harder/faster" with the fight ending after 2-5 panels.
Plus MC apparently can control if real life physics work or not, purely by plot convenience.
Evil guy tries stabbing MC with a knife: Knife melts and burns his feet.
Harem girl is locked by handcuffs, on which the MC just completely melts them: "Easy."
Has the author studied how heat propagation works?

some translation fells off, but WHY NOT? thankyou for your hardwork

Please stop translating this. I would rather not read it than read your trash.

Double-page supporter
Is that why he was not told? Because he is quite dumb? 😆 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Why do people often think “trying” to get a terrible translation out is better than nothing? If you want to practice, I suggest hitting the books and trying to understand JP yourself before getting involved in ANY scanlation scenes. It’s the same in anime, visual novels, and of course manga. If you wanna be a good scanlator then get a better mindset. Seeing that “well didn’t get a good translation so I improvised” is basically you saying “fuck it let me write my own fan fiction”. Disrespecting the work you’re “trying” to work on yourself.

More often than not a terrible translation does nothing more than hurting the chance of a good version to ever get uploaded, as most group regards it as “extra works”. Not only that, but it encourage people to start thinking translating is as easy as improvising whatever Google spits out - no, that’s not how translating works.

Not even touching the topic of whoever this is sniping Ejerhenscan.

Fed-Kun's army
@kn1000a but thats your opinion 😉 I prefer a google translation over nothing... because everything is better than nothing^^

Fed-Kun's army
@Bluedudu Maybe one day you will learn having something is worse than having nothing.

If you want "something over nothing" then learn JP 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. I read English translations because my Japanese is on the poorer end, but I'm going to read raws instead. I can't even understand this level of English. Thanks for trying, anyway. I'm sure it will get better as you work on polishing your language skills.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like a good place to drop. Terrible writing is one thing, terrible translation of terrible writing, that's just to much.

8a53992a18e55d17709f78939bae8f40.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread