I, Who Was Banished, Am the Strongest Adventurer With the Off-The-Beaten-Path Gift of “Translator”! ~ Rising to the Top Making the Best Use of My Abi…

Power Uploader
Another MC who gets kicked out from the heroes party and gets mocked by all adventurers. Well, I'm kind of curious about the next chapter.

Thank you for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, mm the Novel doesn't seems to be translated but is a completed story in both WN and LN, WN have 203 chapters total (3 main chapters + mini 1 extra chapter) and the LN is completed with 3 Volumes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Off to a neat start, with his gift being something that requires thought to not take for granted. I also like that his ex-team aren't over the top evil, just kind of self centered. (With the one friend having an established attitude issue.)

I look forward to reading more...

Dex-chan lover
Well it's a bog standard start, but at least his part seem to actually not dislike him, I hope it stays like that and they only regret his firing, and not hate him for it - sick to death of "the hero is bad, isn't that oh so original?" trope.

I'm interested to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is female slime swordman...is the summary got mtl or what?

Dex-chan lover
C
I don't think this is female slime swordman...is the summary got mtl or what?
I was doing my own MTL of a summary and even the one I used did it correctly by saying "With skills that were said to be useless, various races such as slimes and half-demon swordsmen joined Shion's allies," So the summary got botched on that part, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I should expect this to be better than the average "MC getting kicked of the party" trope lol

I can see why this gift is technically useless in a combat oriented setting, especially if you recruit a monster to fight for you but the rest of the party is weirded out by it. But otherwise it has incredible utility if you know how to put it to good use, which is also something that a lot of these tropes tend to emphasize in general lol. Though understandably a tricky job to maximize that kinda thing, so I could imagine it not shining to its fullest potential in the original party.

It makes me want to hope the writing will just focus on that aspect, where utility is the game and he has full use of his power as a solo, than the story just randomly giving him max stats cause of some technicality. But I don't think my expectations should be high lmao

Dex-chan lover
well not much to judge in chap 1 beside just another tick box for "got kicked out of hero party" trope
even have the "female character who is way stronger than his old party join him"

Dex-chan lover
what a nice day to be ruined by reading this shit,
well i'am into this shit for now

Supporter
Can the "You are fired. Leave all your gear (and in this case even money) behind." trope please go any die? It never makes any sense, no matter how much you try to handwave it away.

Dex-chan lover
This was a fun little read, hope it continues. Always a fan of these taming style manga and the guy has a similar ability to that other manga where the guy is fired despite being able to talk with dragon's that are used in everyday life.

Dex-chan lover
lmao I feel like I have read this before but I haven't. But I still feel like I have read it somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say I'm surprised that he muster the courage to ask her out without him being too scared or the fact that Angelina is a nice girl & not the typical rude guild girl that treats him like dirt for being kicked. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's just me but this chapter felt like it was missing pages or something, the transitions were super abrupt and didn't flow well into each other.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is a harem, the receptionist doesn't seem to be on the first 3 pages or cover, which makes sense since she doesn't fight, but it still worries me that she won't be a lover of the MC. If he's monogamous obviously he'll be with the red head, but I don't want him to reject the receptionist, which is why I hope it's a harem. If anyone knows the answer as to whether he will become lovers with the receptionist or if this is a harem, could you please spoil me? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread