I, Who Was Banished, Am the Strongest Adventurer With the Off-The-Beaten-Path Gift of “Translator”! ~ Rising to the Top Making the Best Use of My Abi…

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so she isn't a monster, but seems to be able to give oracles that can only be spoken in the monster language. Orc guy is obviously another party member, though I'm curious how humans will react.

Dex-chan lover
a slime courting death.

goMtLMN.png

Supporter
This author is keen on Greek mythology/epics/tragedies. I wonder if the story will go as said epics characters did? With Jason, Medea and Pelias having a nasty endings, same with Cassandra. I hope not :x.

Dex-chan lover
there's no harem tag, but i'm 90% sure he'll ended up with her and receptionist girl

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so she isn't a monster, but seems to be able to give oracles that can only be spoken in the monster language. Orc guy is obviously another party member, though I'm curious how humans will react.
i think it's not a monster language, because when she fight with the orc they can't understand each others

Dex-chan lover
I always find it amusing when the guy says the girl smells so nice, just after a massive fight and she's sweaty and bloody.

Dex-chan lover
I think what's going on is a combination of:

1) Her "normal" text boxes are what everyone else hears (her actual voice)
2) What she "wants" to say is the inverted color box.
3) Part of her prophecy gift is either she isn't allowed to tell the prophecies or anything she says of them gets distorted (like how she said "Dodge Left!" but the prophecy voice said "Dodge Right!").

Dex-chan lover
Schwein is a damm chad. He reminds me of goku with having low iq outsode of everything that isnt combat

I think what's going on is a combination of:

1) Her "normal" text boxes are what everyone else hears (her actual voice)
2) What she "wants" to say is the inverted color box.
3) Part of her prophecy gift is either she isn't allowed to tell the prophecies or anything she says of them gets distorted (like how she said "Dodge Left!" but the prophecy voice said "Dodge Right!").
Yeah, Its a spin in the cassandra myth,she can see the future but nobody belives her and she cant change it

Dex-chan lover
i think it would be orc dude will always come to challange her in convinient timing

Users who are viewing this thread