I Will Be Selfish in a Different World! The Story of a Selfish Saint Candidate - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
@animefangirlx

LOL!! It’s true!

On a side note they’ve kinda glossed over how a new orphan is going to get by. I know it’s implied the healers just going to take her in but randomly taking on someone’s kid after having already spent money on their recovery (potions on top on the magic), there’s only so much someone would actually do in that kind of setting.

>this conversation with not-totally-a-god!
...where did I saw it before?
["average abilities" flashbacks]
ah, that one

Dex-chan lover
Putting aside her rather impressive abilities, she has a pretty insane amount of mp for a six year old who only just got reincarnated.

Supporter
I like the detail that the kid she saved would basically go on to save the world. Reminds me of Mindy from the good place. It’d be even funnier if the kid she saved grew up to basically be Hitler 2.0 and the gods were trying to kill him

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000 those who don't work, don't eat. She'll be put to work doing something for just long enough for the chest to be revealed. Actually if she acts more mature than a 6 year old that might be enough.

Or maybe in the next chapter she's getting left at an orphanage.

This is the MOST GENERIC setup i've ever seen. not hatin' tho, idc how generic it is, almost all isekais i read are the same and i still like 'em.

also @Aliceteria you just gave me an idea. what if there was an isekai:

person died
god reincarnated
received "reincarnate people" cheat
(time works differently on worlds for plot sake)
proceeds to have an isekai, except every couple of chapters someone MC knew dies (that's why time has to work differently) and MC gets a new member to their party.

i think i might need some sleep.

can you guys just put blank page with text in last page..
thanks for chapter!

That poor kid's gotta be traumatized. And what about oba's family? That's a sad opening. I'm glad Oba is being reincarnated, she deserves it, but still :'(

Oh. I'm just like the bunny person lmao

Group Leader
Imagine if you wake up in a hospital and the nurse is like "You're finally awake. You are John Smith, a 40 year old man." I mean, thanks for giving an exposition to the audience, nurse.

Users who are viewing this thread