I Will Become the Villain's Poison Taster - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for not being a coward like some other groups are when an "official" version gets announced, i personally wouldn't mind if updates slowed down if it means that the series won't be abandoned

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the better translation, always a headache trying to go through stuff the other group do

Double-page supporter
Thank you for not being a coward like some other groups are when an "official" version gets announced, i personally wouldn't mind if updates slowed down if it means that the series won't be abandoned
Well, you can't really blame them for not wanting to get DMCA strike, after all, fans can be hella dumb and will tell others where to read the fan translation, even if it's in the comments underneath an official post (such as on instagram) 🤦‍♀️.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Phew. That was a good scare.
A translator saying that the series they're translating is getting licensed is usually not a good news, you know.
The actual good news is that the translator thankfully didn't drop the series and will keep translating.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for keep working on this manhwa in the future :thumbsup:

The problem with series getting licensed for me is that those sites/services/apps are always unavailable in my country, like...
How am I supposed to support this manhwa if you don't even make it accessible for me?

NO! I don't want to deal with VPN + foreign payment method hell!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating! :D
This series is so fun so I’m glad you’ll keep going, waiting until the official caught up would’ve been hard

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for keep working on this manhwa in the future :thumbsup:

The problem with series getting licensed for me is that those sites/services/apps are always unavailable in my country, like...
How am I supposed to support this manhwa if you don't even make it accessible for me?

NO! I don't want to deal with VPN + foreign payment method hell!
So true!
Although it depends for me
Me when Tapas license a series I like :bleh:
Me when Webtoon license a series I like :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread