I Will Become the Villain's Poison Taster - Ch. 45

Kid in the main bed, strange way to tell your husband that you don't want to have sex with him...

Dex-chan lover
I bet the artist loved drawing that since it wouldn't look like another western lady and baby in bed together but something more closer to home.

I dunno I just get the feeling that a lot of these authors hate how they look and wish they looked like westerners instead. Sort of like how some girls or guys look at themselves and think, "I need a nose job." The whole "love yourself" doesn't seem to be a theme that this genre enjoys.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Uhh, isn't there the whole thing where you probably shouldn't sleep with your baby in the bed, since you can roll over and smother them?

Dex-chan lover
Kid in the main bed, strange way to tell your husband that you don't want to have sex with him...
It's common in Asian household to have the baby sleep between the parents for first months. I was slept like that too. Mom using pillow fortress around me and somehow my parents able to sleep like dead (probably too tired). MC probably imagine herself with that setting instead the western noble version where they put the baby somewhere instead with maids.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the way they show the building love in this series <3 thx for the hard work as always!

Double-page supporter
The author deciding that black hair is superior for her was the best choice ever.

Users who are viewing this thread