I Will Die Soon - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
so is this the guy from his previous life or do they just have the same haircut? i feel like if it was he should have noticed by now

Aggregator gang
The MC has some serious confidece issues, inferiority complexes are such a pain in the ass to read. Like wtf, man the fuck up and accept that you are just degrading yourself as an excuse and not because you really think that others are better than you.

Power Uploader
I always look at the next chapter in the raws, but before I do, I'll speculate right away that this guy's gonna kill the two and the protag will take the blame for it. He'll die from judicial execution. Capital punishment.

Well, he wants to die, and while judicial execution is quite painful, it's much less than cruder methods like vigilantes.

(It's also possible that the person monitoring his movements will confirm that at the time the two were killed, he wasn't in that place anymore. Unfortunately, that will depend on the coroner's report, if the time of death can be told with certainty.)

Dex-chan lover
Capital punishment is a legal penalty in South Korea. As of 2017, there are at least 300 people in South Korea under a death sentence.[1] Executions are carried out by hanging.
A 2017 poll found younger South Koreans are more likely to support capital punishment than older ones. People in their 20s were the most supportive at 62.6 percent.

Looks like a hanging for him next.

Dex-chan lover
Is he maybe trying to get our dude framed for murder?

Fed-Kun's army
Is everyone in Korea fucked up? Also I forget why Death is punishing this dude like this. So he didnt take life and death seriously and was kind of a loser in life, but is that really justification for all of this?

Users who are viewing this thread