I Will Die Soon - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I hope it gets elaborated on soon, because watching this guy get punished for literally nothing by basically a god is kind of disturbing
Its only fine for me due to the humor and writing quality. :p

Dex-chan lover
If he keeps dying like this he's not gonna learn anything.....

(other than death is painful)

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope death ends up falling for him...Just because that ending would be funny.

Dex-chan lover
More than “Death falling for him”, I think the reverse will happen: after failing every New Life but the last one, instead of keeping it, it will suicide again to stay by her side.

Dex-chan lover
I want to marry Death.

Thanks for the manhua.
P I C K E D U P. Hope this continues.

In any infinite alternate earths will "Death" & "MC" never fall in love.
He disrespected the concept of death and somehow that really annoyed her.

If he only has 12 lives left, why not just kill himself every single time to end his torment?
Don't play her weird little game.

Let's see what happens.
But Shouldn't suprise me that His LAST life (from all the 13 lives) is his own RIGHT before he jumped from the building and it's either if he learned to appreciate life or not.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah..shouting trust? bullshit! at someone that's calling you a traitor isn't exactly your smartest move MC. (Almost positive Death will blame him for that death, despite the hammer swing already being in view during that frame)

(I assume that Lady Death is just going to put him in his original life at the end, only he'll recover and succeed at life for some reason, rather than, you know, be a broken man due to dying so many times in relatively short succession.)

What exactly happened to the image quality? Every version of this chapter I've tried to find is the same... Just one huge blur.

Fed-Kun's army
I just had a thought.....If he ignored the stewardess cynical stares theirs a slim chance he would of survived? If he kept that position maybe a slim chance?
Or if he acted like he knew what would happen maybe, that he insisted the plane was going down or even checked out the window....
Maybe the point of this is that he always focuses on other people’s opinions to define his life or self?

Users who are viewing this thread