I Will Die Soon - Ch. 22

Power Uploader
This idiot. He won't have access to this guy's phone when he's in another body. How's he going to find the GPS coordinates? Unless he sent them to his original body's email account? In which case he'll have to confront messages from his past life he might have missed, including his Mum's. That's gonna hurt.

Also, I don't quite like how the author's playing the Regret for the Living Left Behind card. If he is to learn to understand the heaviness of Death and to value being alive, then he should live for his own sake as a human, not guilt-tripped into living for other people's sake. After all, his mother's going to die one day, too. And his ex-girlfriend has moved on with her life.

Besides, as far as he knows, he's not going to go back to his original body, so dwelling on that will muddy his thoughts. He has to be forward-looking.

I'm betting this old man saw him bury the money and will have stolen all of it by the time he arrives there in another body.

Aggregator gang
Life's hard but if you have someone there for you, don't commit suicide ffs.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont like how this played out. He hit his head and started regretting. This can happen at any time, in any of the 12 lifes, so he becoming this streamer guy has no meaning at all. Maybe he could have meet streamer guy's mom and then BAM, regret.

oh, so there was a reason why he couldn't get a job. it was his pride... this guy is honestly stupid, why should he care as long as he gets money.

this is not like those japanese ones where they couldn't get a job and failed 100 interviews just couse the author said so

Oof I thought he couldn't get ANY job, why would a big company hire you if you have over a decade with no work experience can't he take a small job and interview for a larger one?

Double-page supporter
Maan this is seriously an unlikable protagonist.. Maybe this is a sign of change?

Dex-chan lover
man... i don't want to read the chapter when his mom informed he's already gone...... :'(

Double-page supporter
@Kendama He said he'd memorized the coordinates, so he can use another device to find the cache again. That said, I agree, if he does follow up it will probably all be gone before he gets back to it.

Dex-chan lover
I only briefly read chapter one, not going back, and I don't remember that phone part. My distaste for flashbacks makes me think that this type of reveal is pretty contrived. 'Course if I'm just stupid I could use the reminder.

He might've been ok if his ego was a little smaller. Poor momma

@ZookaDex
This is the case with a lot of unemployed people, they think it's humiliating especially if the attended a good schuo. Like, it sucks not to be able to work at the place you want, it sucks to not get accepted at other reputable workplaces and it sucks to not be able to work in your own field. But in the end you need money to live, and any legal and honest work is better than nothing, even if he ends up working in a different field than his major or at a convenience store, it's better than not making money at all.

@Riri he's started to regret and think about it a few days ago, but he refused to think about it. I guess after the traumatic experience from the previous life, and the change of his attitude towards how he's going to use his lives from now on, it seems to me he was just on the edge of breaking and what he did from the beginning of this life was trying to hold himself together, so when he slipped and fell like that he crumbled, making him think and remember the memories he didn't want to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread