I Will Die Soon - Ch. 24

Even if he gets beaten to death in this life, it will be worth (to me). The MC beating him up was/is satisfying to read.

You're doing a great job with the resources that you have available. Thank you for taking time out of your day to translate these, I appreciate it a lot.

@-Felipe- You're welcome😀 Doing this can be a pain at times, but seeing people read it (whether they like the story progression or not) gives me a bit more motivation to keep going. So thank you all for that!😍

Power Uploader
@primuds The guy who killed him for the third time, the school bully he humiliated.

And I'm really going to like this series. Neat and short. It should be over in what, 30 more chapters at this rate?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very munch for translating this! I'm loving this one!

Dex-chan lover
Its probaly over in like 20 with this pace which is fine. It doesnt need to be 100 chapters haha

This guy just doesn't fucking learn lol, when will he use his fucking brain and think for once holy fk. This is just getting annoying.

Dex-chan lover
what a retard jeez. Out of all the things hes capable of doing he pulls some stupid ass crap

Writers, it's hard to stay engaged when your characters are mind numbingly retarded. He already KNEW she could read minds yet he keeps reveling over his stupid plan in front of her.

Dex-chan lover
@superbaby

Thanks for the updates. I like the series, but I’m in agreement that the MC isn’t thinking clearly. Granted experiencing death multiple times would probably break someone’s mental fortitude.

Where do you think the story will go? For myself I optimistic hope the story rewinds itself from the initial suicide. But I can’t help that besides death there’s something bigger going on.

Fed-Kun's army
well that was pretty stupid, cant blame him though, dying half a dozen times would definitely cause a normal person to go batshit insane

Users who are viewing this thread