I Will Die Soon - Ch. 27

Hey guys. Glad you've stuck with me this far.😀

One more chapter left (32)! I've decided to keep with the daily releases as it gives you something to read each day, and gives me some time to catch up on things (sleep, anime, manga, etc) and work on some other things...

If you guys really don't care for the wait...TOO BAD LOL JKJK😂. I'm soon on my 50th release and I want to enjoy that accomplishment for a bit, but I'm doing this for you guys, so if the majority just wants to read everything now I'll just upload up to ch31.

Hope you've enjoyed the journey so far and hope we can make it to the end of these series. Cheers😍

@superbaby thank you for the work you do. I personally prefer you stay healthy and have a decent output (this one is perfect, not going to lie) than you try to put everything out and ruin yourself. Remember that we are just enjoying your work.

Power Uploader
@superbaby We're perfectly fine with a release pace you feel comfortable with. Of course, if you choose to release daily, that's wonderful news. After you catch up, we'll have to get used to weekly releases of your two series, anyway. It's already the case with Foul smell.

Fed-Kun's army
There's nothing I find more irritating than dudes who start a fight, get their cunt battered, and then seek "revenge." Bitch, that's not revenge. Everything is as it should be, so sit down and drink your milk.

Thanks for the warm responses guy. I asked because everything up to 31 is done, and I know how much I hate waiting to read a ch of a series I enjoy lol.

I do not really mind waiting a week per update. This is rather a short time compared to other series.

We all appreciate your hard work. It's important that you pace yourself and do not tear yourself down.

Again, thank you for your hard work and I hope you enjoy translating for a long time. @superbaby

Power Uploader
@superbaby Well, if it's not just the translation, but the chapters are completely done… as a reader, I love bingeing 😄

But I'm fine with whatever you decide.

I feel zero sympathy for the MC and am actively rooting against him, his lack of paranoia despite constantly fucking up is simply insane. Death was right, fuck this dumb cunt literally too fucking stupid to live.

@Kendama, the chs are done. I normally split the chs into 3-4 parts depending on how long it is and do the translation directly. Once I reach the end of a ch, I read it for overly awkward parts/mistakes then move on to the next part. When I'm done with the final part I give the whole ch a final read over and if no edits are necessary, I zip it up and it waits for release.

I'll think I'll just stick with what we're used too and release them one by one as I do love reading the comments of people speculating about what will happen next....while I know the answers😈

Dex-chan lover
You;re just ruining your own life, kiddo. Even if you kill him he'll just come back. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread