I Will Die Soon - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Guessing his parents will come to apologize for the guy smacking his bully.

Followed with him:
A. Getting thrown down a staircase. (or pushed into traffic)

B. Getting stabbed by the guy he smashed with a chair

C. The bully gets his older brother to take care of MC.

Good determination, but wrong move. If you want to beat someone, you should wait for the right opportunity. For example: secretly set the camera to record

I still don't like "Death" Isn't it his choice if he wants to end his life or not?
He did try and failed & Thought of one way out. It was "Death"

This Death Girl really wants him to appreciate life.
Girl, You're pretty bad at your occupation. LOL

bruh, trust me when you beat up someone dont do it in public when theres alot of witnesses. You only get yourself in trouble and probably put yourself in a worser position than you already in You need to form a plan to execute a perfect crime, at this point, ur violence will be written in ur records and you have to carry it until university. Heck, you probably get rejected from entering a university because of your school record discipline thingy. You should probably try to blackmail him using his naked pics or just harass him so he would the taste the harsh side of society.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that this is the exact same situation:

homer.jpg

8d2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, I don't like how death is depicted here. She's trying to convince him that death, and by extension life, is significant. But she calls him selfish for wanting to do for feeling like his life is worthless when its clear that's what being ingrained into him by everyone around him, and that his hurt honor, especially in cultures in East Asia where success and honor reflect upon your entire family.

It raises the question of what if he was a nihilist and didn't care about living or dying? What if he throw the game from the start and stopped caring because he truly wished to die? Surely that would mean this whole charade between life and death would be pointless and she'd be wasting her time. It's funny because if she met an existentialist, she'd be fucked.

Also, how much you wanna bet that the 13th bullet takes him to right before he died?

I guess the MC is one of those shittier bastards. Poor original host!

Fed-Kun's army
MC is an idiot if he thinks beating someone with a chair IN CLASS is a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
So, without any consideration, hes gonna ruin his parents lives. . .

Fed-Kun's army
i mean cmon, really? if youre gonna kill someone, or at least beat someone up real bad, do it outside of a god damn classroom

Ah yes that will surely get you a good life. Attempted murder (maybe murder) in front of a classroom full of witnesses. Lol he's shit at living.

Yea, I mean I feel like for someone who had enough "confidence" to kill himself he's awfully "cowardly" and annoying about all of this. As a broken man maybe he should be surprised but ultimately I don't feel like he should be all that fazed and why does he now care about living already, it's not even been that long since he decided to die. This would be much more interesting if after he chose to die he was extremely apathetic.

Also, "Death" is being petty, you read the letter, you clearly know he wasn't specifically referring to you, it just happens that you share a name with an action that a human has mutual control over to some extent. Not his fault or problem.

Users who are viewing this thread