I Will Die Soon - Ch. 32

Power Uploader
Well, caught up. Now we're all on the same boat of waiting.

Congrats, @superbaby! Now one more chapter of this on Friday, and then both your series will be weekly. Relax and enjoy the smooth ride.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the guy on the mountain is actually a good guy. He probably intended to save the money for the guy who buried the money

It's funny. When I was doing them, I couldn't wait to finish, now that I'm done, it's a little sad... It's also the end of my daily release streak😥
But now I get to join in the discussions without having to worry about spoiling anything and get to enjoy my free time a bit😍

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe this time the MC will finally be the one doing the killing?
Also thank you superbaby for the hard work!

Aggregator gang
at least tie him up watdefuc, he practically deserves to be backstabbed.

Shit... I read too many wuxias... instead of thinking "tie that mountain guy up", I thought "should kill that pain in the ass"...

When will MC learn??
I thought MC was ready for the counterattack and would have taken the scythe along with him at least...
My prediction is that mountain man actually has a sick daughter and needs the money for her treatment.
If I was MC, i would have given him one wad of cash to appease him and gotten the hell out of there on amiable terms.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm beginning to wonder if that mountain guy isn't death-special too. Now that we've found out what he's doing with the money and MC is appropriately questioning it, it is odd.

Wow, I can't believe we're actually caught up with the Korean version. Episode 33 was released just today. I gotta give props to the translator.

Users who are viewing this thread