I Will Die Soon - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that, after all lives he will come back to the moment before jumping, he will call his mom, sort his life, and be happy.

@darekpawlo that would be toooo easy of a plot. I believe things will get HOT later on. Probably will go on with a killer trauma or something now that he is a body of one.

First off I want to thank all you who have stuck with me on this series and Foul Smell.

Unfortunately for the forseeable future I won't be doing any more chapters or anything. I had planned on explaining why as well as posting this after I had finished the latest chapter of Foul Smell but my 3 month old TV's screen just cracked after it was blown down by the wind (about an hr ago) so I hope you can understand why I'm not in the mood. Just to be clear I'm not stopping because of the broken TV, that was just more fuel on the fire.... I guess I'll just explain here now instead of waiting for later.

Some of you may know this but since I first started these series I've been doing them in Paint on a laptop using the USB mouse and windows virtual keyboard. You may have noticed that for the past several weeks the chapters have been coming out later than usual. This was because of a few reasons mainly me being busy with work and because my laptop is basically in it's death throes: random reboots/shutting off, sometimes taking hours to get it just to cut on. Because of this for the last few weeks I've been using my neighbors laptop at their house to get the chapters out. Obviously I can't keep inconviencing them like that, so I've decided to just stop here until I can afford to get a laptop. The TV breaking couldn't have come at a worse time because I'll have to try and get that replaced first.

I don't know when or if I'll be back, so if any group wants to take over those series go for it.

I appreciate all the support, thanks and advice that I've gotten from you guys. Big thanks to Kendama for all the tips and advice he's given me as well as MM for giving me my first donation a few days ago. I really appreciate it.

Tl/dr: No longer doing chapters because I don't have the equipment to do it on.

Power Uploader
@superbaby, sorry to hear that.
Hope things will get better for you, and in future we will get to see you back for this or other series, good luck!

@superbaby hey buddy. Thanks for translating this far. Great job on the translations, very good quality.

Shame you’re having to stop, but I understand. Take care mate.

Dex-chan lover
@superbaby What an arc to stop in, haha.

But no worries. Great job in translating this series so far. For all that this story incredibly infuriating to read at some parts, it's interesting enough to let me go through every new chapter.

Best of luck with getting your new equipment. God knows how annoying losing your work can be thanks to a faulty PC.

This is a shit way of thinking imo, but also totally justified by how he has been treated.

Also @superbaby you did a great job, hope you get your stuff fixed.

@superbaby Recently my laptop was overheating and rebooting, turns out it was the extra graphics card overheating, causing a reboot, so I deactivated it. Maybe you can buy a used desktop together with with an hdmi cable after buying the flatscreen tv, since they don't fail as easily and usually are cheaper. Anyway going to miss your updates, you picked some very good series and translated very well. Hope you get some more time to do other things now.

Dex-chan lover
Experiencing death by taking someone else's life. He will probably murder and regret it greatly.

Dex-chan lover
Aw damn that’s sucky. Just found out what happened. Thanks for your work so far with the 2 series superbaby

this idiot MC, instead of living his life he's gonna waste it chasing for revenge. He can never let go of a grudge.

Users who are viewing this thread