I Will Die Soon - Ch. 49

He is pretty much talking about himself in the last half of the chapter and hasnt even realized it yet

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he even has to realize it. Reality should look different to someone who has had multiple actual death experiences, even if he has only 13 of them MAX, supposedly.

For that, I think his anger is a little overboard (would still be mad at force restart if you had a good thing going), but if he wants to kill the guy, he should just do it.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonStoneX Except he litteraly never hurt people ? he failed at life and jumped off a building, people at worst were bored with him failing to get a job, not hurt by him.

You can't compare that to someone who think he's the right for having killed two people because he couldn't be fucked to look at where he was going and couldn't be bothered to call an ambulance either.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's not as easy to convince someone about supernatural stuff when the fucker probably didn't even give enough of a shit to look at the basic information of his victims.

I didn't expect him to break his legs with his own car. A morbidly fitting punishment. As much as the bastard deserves a more prolonged retribution, he should probably hurry things along if he doesn't want his revenge getting cut short by a concerned citizen who happens to pass by.

Dex-chan lover
His attitude is becoming more and more like Death's. Maybe she's molding him.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the hard work, guys.
I hope he can finish the asshole off before someone stops him. I will be mad if he somehow ends up failing.

It would be more interesting if it was his brain tumor that drove him to kill, and that by occupying his body Ee Jae Chae is driven to kill too. But they've already established that he was evil as a kid, at which point he probably had no tumor. Missed opportunity

I feel like this webtoon passes up tons of cool writing chances or twists and just goes with basic over dramatic plot points instead. It wouldve been cool if his tumor was changing his ability to feel empathy and making him kill people, wouldve been cool to come back as his girlfriend, stuff like that. It goes with too many obvious tropes too often.

I wonder if he's gonna go through with it. On one had, DUI guy is such an asshat; on the other, cold blooded murder leaves a shitty taste in my mouth.

Aggregator gang
I hope he dosent go through with it but I have a feeling his mind is being tainted more considering his new body maybe.....I bet their will be a catch .....

Aggregator gang
dexter time ? come on you gotta be thorough and meticulous with that kill !

This is so stupid, at least the revenge in the first life was justified. They called car accidents for a reason, dumbass MC should stop acting like it's murder. You're not John Wick.

Users who are viewing this thread