I Will Die Soon - Ch. 56

Aggregator gang
Wow, the lives have piled up and added weight to his very exsistance huh? I love this Manhwa

Did anyone else notice that his third redirection the middle school kid looks like the younger sixth resurrection the one that was in jail, and the seventh the caffe worker also looks like a younger
Six ?

Dex-chan lover
The serial killer guy must've really rubbed off on him, and now he's having an identity crisis from all his other past lives.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mewples
The guy on the airplane had the mole on his left eye, all the other lives had it on the right eye..

well..going back to that chapter again..that may have just been the way the artist portrayed him looking in a mirror, the mole was on his right eye the rest of the chapter

God! This is such a good chapter. That was deep.

Thank you for the update. I’m so hyped for the next chapters.

@Mewples The author isn’t going to mention the mole directly. But it’s been noted through the chapters about the mole when he enters a new body. It’s like His identity feature to show that’s him for the readers and himself.

Double-page supporter
My hypothesis of how this is going to end:

MC: I have learned so much and I know now that I was in the wrong. I'm ready to go back to my life and give it another try.
Death: Why would I let you do that?
MC: Huh?!
Death: I told you at the beginning. This isn't about learning a lesson or redemption or anything. I'm just tormenting you because I find it amusing. And now:
Death: *OBLIVION*
The End

@Mewples Perhaps I think other people can see it. Because they've shown him looking at his own reflection at the mirrors or windows and you can see the mole.

Aggregator gang
@knight-noble oooo I wonder if in one of his lives he will be seen as an imposter

Double-page supporter
He’s being SO suspicious it’s ridiculous. Just say that you bumped into him and he smelled like a weird amount of blood, so you followed him just in case, saw his password, and kept an eye on him. Anything’s more plausible than iNsTinCt

Users who are viewing this thread