I Will Die Soon - Ch. 57

Thanks for the chapter.
Lol both the comments had same amount of likes and dislikes.
The mc was unintentionally cool....

Fed-Kun's army
Someone pls join the translation team... They need staff to continue with a good release schedule...

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he lives this life out even if it’s by accident ....I don’t know why he didn’t think he could fight considering the original owner did a lot of sports as a kid...Idk the sport he did tho as I forgot the name judo ?
21st the next chapter be out and they take 3 days to translate? So oof waiting of 8days till next one
Still idk why but I really hope the guy he is now has a family you know

Power Uploader
@Mewples Tae kwon do, most likely. It's Korea's national martial art and what Korean kids normally practise.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that his fighting ability was a sign that the abilities of his past lives are bleeding through, since he didn't seem to have memories of this guy's fighting experience

@HOOfan_1 He kinda does, after all.

I have the same mice. That was shocking for me

He'll die next chapter

Aggregator gang
@kendama thanks for working on this series. There’s an issue with this chapter and I think at least one else; there’s pages/panels that are suddenly interrupted by parts of an earlier chapter, replacing them entirely. It’s still possible to read, but still, heads up. It’s very jarring.

Power Uploader
@PeachyBee The problem is on your end. The chapter's loading perfectly for me, and nobody else has complained.

Users who are viewing this thread