I Will Die Soon - Ch. 59

Double-page supporter
Right when you think Choii is gonna have a breakthrough and do the right thing, he pussies out again.
I'm honestly only still reading this because I am starting to enjoy this coward's deaths.

"A coward dies a thousand times before his final day."

Aggregator gang
The good thing is that he is at least trying now.

So if he dies before finally spilling the beans, it would be much more enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
The first part was pretty depressing, but his realizations afterwards were pretty interesting. The mere fact of being someone else contributed to all the brazen stuff he did.

Funny how this hitman guy came back so far in to the story when we barely saw him in his first appearance. I didn't even remember what he looked like.

Fed-Kun's army
some random side character who we saw for like maybe 3 panels just came back out of nowhere

Fed-Kun's army
The professional killer is walking around in public, in broad daylight, wearing flip-flops...

Double-page supporter
@Person947
The saying makes perfect sense if you have the background to understand it's meaning. It's about accepting yourself and having self-confidence. If you're insecure and self-loathing (a coward), you'll never live your life to its fullest potential (die a thousand deaths)...
If you took like 7 seconds to think about it, you would have figured it out.

And I said I was enjoying his deaths because each one meant we were one step closer to this manga being over and done with.

@MrMcNasty
ah I see
this is completely of topic, but can I get some manhwa recommendations if you have any? I'm sort of short on that...

Double-page supporter
I'm not too big on Manhwa myself, so I can only really recommend the classics. Crimson Karma, Solo Leveling, Max Level Hero, and Second Life Ranker.

Users who are viewing this thread