I Will Die Soon - Ch. 66

I really liked that story. Surprised there was a happy end as well. Death was trolling all along.

Wait, if he did go back in time as his past, original self, will the same events still take place afterwards? Since it was him intervening their deaths, will those people still die the way they were destined to? Man, I have a lot of questions but this sure was one heck of a ride. I hope he'll live his life properly now.

Contributor
I did like this story, though I felt that the protagonist being given a second chance by an aloof and sadistic Death was pushing it.
Still, it felt wholesome to know that our guy decided to change his life. His mother really did save him in a way. I was a bit curious to see an epilogue of sorts, one where the protagonist makes an effort to reach out to at least some of the lives he took over.

I'm so glad i clicked this after reading so many isekai trash. though this was a reincarnation story.
What made its so good for me was the discipline of the plot. Author could have ringed the highschool story for a 100 chapters. He could have made MC a superhero of sorts. He could have had MC and Death bone. That's what I wanted! I like me some supernatural Femdom.
He didn't do any of that. He lived many lives, learned many lessons and had a happy ending. This could have bee a tragedy seeing how sadistic death was, but that was probably just to push MC to learn as the 13th bullet was a heart breaker.

I choose to believe that the MC lives out the remainder of his life with the knowledge of all the deaths that are going to happen before him and saves every single one of them (that can be saved, anyway). Even the criminals. What a touching story.

Great story.
It has ups.
It has downs.
The MC feels like a real person through out the story.
I like to think he ends up writing a book/novel about his experience and he gets together with (Oh fuck, Oh shit. I forgot her name) the writer chick.
10/10 would recommend.

Supporter
My question now is, does he go try to save all the good people that died or does he stay complacent with his regular life.

this was so interesting i loved it, so many plot twists i wish we had another few chapters...

Aggregator gang
Oh come on ! That might have been a good ending but i'm a greedy man, I wanted to see him pull himself together....

(And if you think about it, is it even him in that body ? Maybe he's fated to watch someone else play the death game in his body.... highly unlikely but who knows right ?)

I don't know why but I put this aside for so long. I would click on the page and would just back out without even reading the description or any of the chapters. This is probably one of the best reads I've had in a long time.

10/10. it is just amazing, i hope he ends up doing all the things he did before. like meeting that woman from the book store, catching all the criminals that killed him before, meeting the little girl again

Dex-chan lover
I like to think this is a different universe now, a parallel timeline. Death did say it's a different bullet, unlike the 13 bullets that kept him in the same universe.

Anyway, I'm just blown away. Definitely 10/10. If I could rate it higher I would. My only regret is that I want to see at least a peek into his new life. Will he stay with the girl that broke up with him or will he go to Ji Su/Jisoo? I personally want MC to go to the latter, cuz that girl really looks at the inside beauty. Even when MC admitted he was trash she motivated him to be better. I'm running out of words to talk about but... oh boy, this is a masterpiece. It might be a biased opinion but definitely a masterpiece for me.

It would make sense if it was going back in time instead of going to a parallel universe

Good ending. I hope it's turning back time because I don't want his mother to suffer in the original universe if it was a parallel universe. But I also don't want all the lives he lives as the other people to be wasted.

Interesting concept and marvelous execution. I can't lie at times even I wondered what is the point of this story, is there really any meaning to what happens to this guy or what I'm reading, I only read because I was curious as to what the ending would be. The ending is worth the read, all the events leading up to that point are and aren't meaningless at the same time and that is what gives this work it's value. It questions the idea that what's beyond death is meaningless and completely shatters that paradigm.
Experiencing death multiple times is what changes our protagonist but what's more cruel is that he is trapped in a one sided mirror in another person's body ;fated to die, an idea that is worth exploring, so I'd recommend reading this.
9/10

PS. don't read the comments underneath mine since it has major spoilers and noone really seems to know that a spoiler tag exists

Users who are viewing this thread