I Will Die Soon

That's a 10/10 for me, great story, great message, great ending, non cliche moment, core gripping adventure inside of our MC from start to finish, really touching moment many time during the whole series. Loved it.

Wow what a great story, even the end was good, that was a great ride to follow through !

the end its exactly what everybody know was going to happen, but its so well made that you dont really get bothered by that. Solid read, solid end. I wouldn't mind a sequel at all hahaha

The ending left so many questions unanswered. :/ Wish the last episode was split in two or more. Buy the series is okay overall.

This story is a really wild ride that's super fun to read. The beginning is slightly slow with a few times where you might start scrolling to skim, but at other times your eyes will be glued to the screen as you press the next chapter button faster than Sonic can forward aerial you in Smash Bros. The twists will make you go AHHHH and your brain will just feel like its having a party. So yeah, READ IT!!!

This series reminded me fondly of "Regarding Death" by Sini and Hyeono.
If Death created by Sini is a super chill and philosophical guy, Death here is all business and a bit too "human", because she still gets angry when human disrespects her. However, both are unique in their own ways, and I like them regardless.

The series has a good character development story line that doesn't feel cliché or forced. It grows gradually, each time main dies and reborn again in a different body. He is still him, but with each life he lives as, he gets to learn to be a bit more empathised and bit more decent. Not everyone gets this valuable opportunity, so I'm glad he finally comes to his sense at the end.

Death is inevitable, it's the one true thing that treats everyone equally. We will die some days, so let's live decently & wholeheartedly.

Thank you translation team for your hard work and for bringing us a quality series.

What a fantastic read. The amalgamation of all the different lives the MC lived, makes for an epic read which you can't stop at halfway.
Really loved how the author approached the multiple story lines. And the art is top notch too.
I just wish that the ending was a bit more drawn out and not so short. A lot of stuffs happen in the last 2-3 chapters, I wish it was fleshed out a bit more.
But, regardless, a totally satisfying ending and a great read overall.
9/10

So um currently there is an issue regarding the chapters either not loading or the images are just blurry any fix?
September 19, 2020

Another pro-life bullshit guilt trip of "don't kill yourself no matter what because someone is gonna be sad and you'll regret it" sort

Wow @Ddomq what's got your emo panties in a twist? Nothing wrong with some good life affirming messages while you're alive, get it?

If "pro-life" is all you got out of it, then you're missing out on all the interesting sociopolitical commentary the author has made. From "the rich feeds the rich" to classroom and workplace bullying, stigma against homelessness, ex-criminals who are a "lost" and unwanted piece of society- it touches on why it feels like to live with anxiety, to live with depression and guilt, to live with societal expectations, and it touches briefly into the human constructs of "shame" "pride" and "face" in Korean culture. This story delves into so many elements that made it a very rich, flavorful read.

I didn't read it as a guilt trip, the MC had no trouble killing himself once he assessed whether the body he was inhabitating was scum or not. You see people living in different socio-stratospheres and everyone had their own issue, and bottom line is, all those concerns are valid.. everyone's a different person and you can't measure them the same just like how death comes to everyone equally.
You have the boy who had loving supportive parents but couldn't cope with bullying. You have the hot guy who grew up with little struggle and he had a lost sense of identity. You have the guy who cared for nothing but found life only in the next fight.
I liked that there was a little something for anyone who reads the story.

One of my favorite poignant moments was when MC shared a drink with all his online buddies for a night of camaraderie.

Amazing, i really hope they will do a sequel to this maybe, but still i loved this and its in now in my top five Psychological(even if it doesnt have the tag) Mangas of all time, again, hope they do a sequel.

That was really fucking amazing, I binged through all that in no time.
Great story, pacing and characters, MC is really interesting as he isn’t really likeable, but you really enjoy seeing his mindset and its evolution / regression through the manga.
That thing is sad though, i felt like shit for a good part of the story.

10/10, definitely read it.

A few of the chapters are fuzzy as if not focusing properly is this just me? Chapter 13 for instance

Users who are viewing this thread