I Will Die Soon

Group Leader
@superbaby
Hey, I was wondering if you’d like to partner? Specifically for I Will Die Soon, I’d like to release future chapters using your translations with the SFX redrawn, and a change in typesetting at points? You’d be credited as a joint partner, of course. Thank you so much! I love your chapters! (If not, that’s 100% okay, too! Just curious, since it’s such a wonderful series.)
MD’s DM messages are under maintenance, so you can respond here, or message me on discord:
calvitre#5133

Oh man this episode really hit me.

Once again, thanks for another release superbaby!

You know since he managed to see his Mom now I am wondering if the author is going to make him run into his Ex-girlfriend too. Just to see if his death had any impacted on her if any.

@calvitre

Hey, sorry for the late response. Thanks for the offer but I'll have to decline, because this and Foul Smell are the first series that I've done, and although I know having you or Death Toll handle the typsetting/cleaning/redraws etc would make the whole thing look a lot better, I'd like to look back one day and be proud that I can say that I finished(hopefully) those series I started on my own, by myself.

Again thanks for the offer and thanks for reading I WILL DIE SOON :)

Group Leader
@superbaby no problem! that’s super understandable! that sounds really cool & i hope it all works out for you!! tysm 💕

Dex-chan lover
So...

how do you think he's going to change his life when he wakes up and the 13th bullet turns out to be him because Death is a huge troll?

Binge read this manhwa and it's so damn good. I have no idea why it's so underrated.

But I really hope nothing bad happens to Ji Su :'(( 😱😭

Thank you for the chapters @superbaby 😊

Didn't expect this new body... but right on time for when it was needed!
Time for some SWEET REVENGE 😈

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny to see a story like that but the MC just doesn't give a shit / completly refuse to play along.

Users who are viewing this thread