I Will Hate You, Sayama-kun!

I can tell just the cover that she's the usual annoying crazy in love FMC who's like blushy-blushy and "ehhhh...?" at the smallest things the 1st ML does 24x7 and don't like it already.
Please prove me wrong, someone.

@Msaid08 UGGGGGGGHHHHH GODDAMNIT I AM SO TIRED OF THIS SHOUJO TROPE I HOPE IT DIES
But thank you <3

Thank you so much, dear scanlators! I really appreciate all the chapter you guys are providing us. It’s a really cute story. I love it and I look forward to more.

@kyxngss strangely enough Im not. He seems like the I only want her because someone else is interested type. I mean I like him but im not rooting for him. Im more interested to see what trauma has the ML acting like a jerk face.

me puking at this. I mean is this really slice of life? or "sweet", don't joke around like this! 4/10

Dex-chan lover
-I like you, please go out with me
-Nope, can't do. You need to hate me. Then we can date
-What ? Why ? that dump. If i hate you, why i want to be with you then
-Because this is a shoujo manga, bitch

So basically...
he got cucked by his brother and sister-zoned then had a big tantrum/turned into the "WOE IS ME" boy and Wakana gonna be his therapist.

¿How to get your own toxic relationship?
STEP ONE: hate your partner

THE END

OMG what's wrong with you people

everyone, please remember that you have no reason to be someone else therapist. and if someone is leaving you hanging on the line, please remember your worth. and mixed signals is a clear sign for you to stay away from that fickle person.

Users who are viewing this thread