I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
For such high level stuff, their abilities sucks. Even the 'Epic' slime king summon, it's 'Epic'? Some rando just went in there and prick it's core and it's gone.

@IMACOP
Well, think of the monster grades like the Adventurer Levels. Rank E and F are considered Normal. Rank D are Rare. Rank C are Epic. Rank B are Unique. Rank A are probably Legend and Rank S are God. To have a Rank E take down an Epic head on is impressive and lucky. Probably nobody tried to swim through a Slime King and destroy its core. They would have used some magic or some special weapon.

Dex-chan lover
@Hurokun
Yeah, the month first followed by date makes no sense to me. Always prefer the D-M-Y way since the day changes more often than the month

Dex-chan lover
@Animeaddiction No, no. Getting the core is like the most obvious thing to do, but the worst thing is one can easily enter the slime and poke it, or if he had a spear he can poke it without even entering. Hell, he can just ask his golem to body slam it or walk into it and carry the core out or something. For an Epic monster, it's too easy to defeat, I mean, it's slime can't even melt shit.

@IMACOP
Again, Touji is a newbie and extremely lucky. He's not armed with a spear and he doesn't have the powers of the so-called 'Hero Group.' And he had used a fully 'enhanced sword' which could deliver 10% damage to even a Golem, so it wasn't as easy as you think. Readers complained that Touji gave away his secret about the Item Box too easily to the bandits. Again, he's not the perfect hero. If you are going to complain, then stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
@Animeaddiction You keep going on about MC when I'm talking about the monster being weaker than it's supposed rank. Also, no where did I go complaining about how good or bad the story and characters are, so... agitate much?

@IMACOP
"Its slime can't even melt shit"
And in case you forgot, Touji did ask Goleo to try to smash its way through it. Didn't work.
Touji had to swim in and cut the core with something sharp. Something the Golem didn't have.
Again, Touji is just lucky and even a higher-level monster can lower its guard. The Slime King didn't even expect that tactic.

Dex-chan lover
@Animeaddiction

"Its slime can't even melt shit" Yes, that's what I said, and that's how it is, your point?

MC got golem to punch it, then decided it wasn't working and have the golem pull back then he himself attacked physically with doggie, completely forgetting golem... it's pretty dumb, but so? That's besides the point. Golem don't have a sharp weapon, so? MC already confirmed he can reduce the slime with a bucket, if all three worked together, it'll reduce the slime's size at a faster pace, especially with the size of the golem, it can just scoop with its hands. Also, because of its size and strength, it can just walk into the slime and corner the core, and it doesn't need to breathe. Like I said, walk in and carry it out. But again, besides the point, since this is all focusing on MC, which is not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about a monster with an Epic ranking, yet is so weak, people can just enter it without consequence and stab its core and it's the end. It's also shown, comically, that doggie didn't want to enter it to get at the core because it stink, and not because it can't. It has nothing to do with MC being lucky or a higher ranking monster lowering it's guard, it's just a higher ranking monster being so bloody weak.

And finally, what are you getting so defensive about anyway?

Thank Animeaddiction. please ignore the people that should stop reading isekai. whining is a chronic disease they can't help it.

Dex-chan lover
Brilliant!! MC swam inside the slime! He got the core!!!!

... while his golem, with no smell function, made of rock, has arms and hands, as well as being a "rare" monster sits on the side waiting for his next orders...

This MC...

Thanks for the chapter!
Guy really is obsessed with drops. Who says slimes don't have intelligence? Twice these guys felt the shivering terror of the MC looking at them while thinking of drops and they realized things were really, really bad.

I don't think I'll get tired of seeing the Mc do this cool stuff. But if he *conveniently* gets things that he needs when a problem arises I'll flip

Users who are viewing this thread