I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Aggregator gang
I think it's a good thing this manga has improved since the 4th chapter (the bandit encounter) since in my opinion the mc was really retarder in that chapter..

Good thing since I have more reasons to keep reading than to drop this atm

Anyway thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
the fact that the bird flew fast enough to bust it's head in the golem back?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that poor goblin was just getting berries to feed his family, not bothering anyone. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
xMTjXH6.jpg
Goblin-kun: "Just gotta get these plants to make medicine for my sick little sister... Boy it sure would be nice to ask the humans for help with medicine, but I understand they're apprehensive of us goblins. It's too bad, I wish I could make friends with them... Huh? Is someone th-"

The girl went from 'rob him, you wimp' to 'there are good-hearted people [...] uh, thanks' awfully fast.

Aggregator gang
For those of you who missed it, on page 8 the loud-mouthed bitch said they should just attack him and take the bird by force.

That would have been the point where I decided I wouldn't hand it over, regardless of whether or not I needed it or the money. She was literally advocating for, at a minimum, unprovoked assault, and at worst, murder. She never bothered to ask for it, or hell, even demand it. She never said, "can we have that" or "please give us that." She didn't even demand it by saying "give us that right now." She said, "he has it, I guess we'd better take it by force." She went from zero to assault/murder, with absolutely no in-between.

I'm sure we're all just supposed to forget about that, with the way the chapter ended. But characters who behave like that are the worst, and I will never understand Japan's obsession with them.
The author is treating like us like idiots. They expect us to not ask any questions, ignore the fact that she tried to persuade her party members to attack MC and MC ignoring that fact. Luckily we as readers can drop garbage mangas like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread