I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Mebravo
Im guessing the secret the baron had, is that he wasnt the kings son, but the son of the queen and some other dude.

@jimmyclear @boag @dysperwithaperiod Possibly. Though, if that were the case, wouldn't it be for the better, what with the King being EVIL?! I mean, okay, MAYBE he'd got some other dude's DNA. So you respond by trying to kill him? Hmm… Nah. Seems more likely to either be that 1. The 2nd prince lives or 2. He killed the King. Of course, maybe he's also a love child (no way that queen loved the King in the end cuz he's batshiy. Again, if he is a "love child", maybe the Queen did the kingdom a favor! 😂 That said, we'll have to see. Also what's the difference between a scrub & shrub in this context? 😉🤨🤔 Yeah, the King is definitely the worst kind of yan-yans. Though, is Vincent also a yan-yans? 🤔 I mean, while she was in hibernation for a 20-year nuclear winter, she's like 70–90 years old, in this life, maybe late 40s to early 50s. Will she be chill dating a 27 year old or will she think it "cradle robbing"? 🤔

@Kakachini123 Yes, lethality enough to require a warning label! Cuteness of their caliber requires warning labels by FDA Black box rules.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaah our mc is wonderful~~~ also both vincent and lex were SO CUTE sdflkafdsklj thank you so much for the update! i gotta reread bc i forgot stuff lol 🤣

I don’t know if I’m missing something, but why isn’t Vincent in his 20s?
Lex is 29 so why is Vincent still 7

She sounded all might when she said it will be alright lol.

Okay, thought they were about to meet, gonna wait for a few months huh

Users who are viewing this thread