I Woke Up 20 Years Later!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I didn't think she was that strong either. She seems to have gotten some cool superpowers out of her coma.

@yrulookingatthislongusername
I think it’s because our Mc is a
mary sue and basically towards the end becomes something like a god according to those who read the novel.

And the male lead
is literally no one. She leaves to become a god leaving both guys.

Group Leader
@ichirako from what I could tell, and please remember that this was just a copy past to google translate, she
did not officially end up with anyone, but the fact that her butler who is in love with her was the only one to vanish with her makes me wonder.
Again, it was practically like reading jibberish.

Thank you for this information.

I am a bit wondering on what could have happened to the emperor because he was so in love with her and waited for her too.

Sigh.. oh well~ 😔

Fed-Kun's army
I legitimately wanted to cry when she did the Oracle thing- from the spoilers in the comments I can tell it’s gonna be a wild read lol

everything is too convenient
she is too busy at prime of her youth and the only male that she deeply in contact is 2 child at 9 and 7 years old
so she simply ded for 20 years and miraculously woke up at the most convenient time
and both male lead already a hunk at this point
cant keep reading this

I've seen so many complaints. This is a fantasy story that's meant to be cheesy, cute and funny. Most isekai books are notorious for Mary Sues. Why are people still surprised?! 😂

the spoilers have me SCREAMING it's so funny like ofc she becomes an op god and just.. leaves both guys LMAO anyways i'm dropping this! can't be bothered anymore bc that ending is trash and the plot is soft imo :DD at least lex is hot af <3

She’s a lil overpowered but I still love the story. She’s definitely what you called a strong female lead 👍🏼

I think that monster is mofu mofu from 20 years ago.... And the dog will recognise her and vice versa and she will pet him and the normies will be like she charmed the monster bleh bleh

I am aware that many isekai villainess is plain Mary Sue but this one just...

Queen of the Mary Sues

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Author of this series might have gotten some inspiration from the "standstills" plot of "Onegai ☆ Teacher" series from 2002.

Users who are viewing this thread