I Woke up as the Ugly Duckling - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't make sense, in Sylvia's condemnation scene in chapter 1, she was still fat.
She was able to attend the academy because she was an elementalist.
Why did she not lose weight with her first breath of mana back then?
The only reason our MC knew how to circulate mana was because of the 5 year future memories of the OG sylvia.

@Torappu I think it is because the original still had a lot negative energy and was still traumatized by the mental abuse where our MC is not and can displel that negatively.

Am I the only one who is jealous of that ability to get skinny in like a minute

Well, that's convenient. I'm still not sure how this murky energy business is linked to her mana when I'm pretty sure they mentioned that she gained weight due to stress eating...

Thank you for the update! ♥️

i hate her family😡 shes right, she shouldnt waste her time with people who dont give a shit about her

whoa she melted... if I were the maid, I'd probably have freaked out to see happening before my own eyes.

The way losing her fat depicted reminds me of those cultivation novels where they expel the "impurities" of the body 😳

bruh I hate her whole entire family I hope she takes revenge and leaves that place like damn imagine dissing your own blood related sister-

So we got insta beauty hub? Sure she felt pain but I personally prefer when is earned with physical work....

My suspicious from last chapter are confirmed, the little sister is a cunt and the family never tried to set what happened straight and antagonized the MC instead. Hopefully she doesn't become buddy buddy with them, but the description says t least one of the brothers will be after her? Maybe the jerk from this chapter? She should just leave the house as soon as she have power to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread