I Woke Up as the Villain - Ch. 20

"You're mine"
I just can't HAHAHA😂😂🤣🤣
What's with this line 😂🤣

why the yaoi bait bro? I can't read this with my dick in my hands

Kim Dojin thinking of something romantic there...\ (^/// 0 /// ^ ) /
then Choi interpreted as his death... XDXDXD

Absolutely sublime, I totally approved, lol.

Gotta work on those trust issues, the one he wants interpret it hilariously there 😂

I'm re-reading this webtoon again and when I read that 'Cho Yu-Seong is mine' IDK whyyy but I immediately remember Corpse saying something similar to Sykkunu 😆😆🤣🤣

Ah, I see now why there was a disclaimer at the beginning. But I have to ask,,,, are you sure this is not a bl????? 😳😳😳 lmao

Anyway, I love the story so far. It reminds me of Trash of Count's Family a bit. It's hard to find these kinds of isekai stories so I'm glad to have stumbled upon this manhwa!

Double-page supporter
I don't care if this manhwa isn't BL, let alone Shonen Ai. The joke in his words or demeanour from the beginning makes the fan shipping possible. & it's all the funnier because the DoJin's kinda stalkerish or attached because he needs our poor guy to cooperate with him.

Dex-chan lover
Kim Dojin is totally BL ML. He born in the wrong genre.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Kim Dojin read one too many romance manhwa on how to obtain a maiden's heart by being their Knight/Prince is shining armour.

Yuseung read one too many shounen/revenge manhwa and recognizes a psycho when he sees one.

Users who are viewing this thread