I Won't Touch You Anymore - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm going to have to wait for this manga to finish so I can binge it to rip off the bandaid. I'm too weakhearted to read something implies a tragic ending
I mean, if we are being realistic here, what other ending other than a bittersweet one would we get? She is dead, like for years at this time. There is no plausible way for them to ever be with each other again in this state

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if we are being realistic here, what other ending other than a bittersweet one would we get? She is dead, like for years at this time. There is no plausible way for them to ever be with each other again in this state
Yeah I was huffing some mad copium on some sliver of hope that there could be some bs ending that wouldnt end in her passing on

Dex-chan lover
Unless he dies

Still a bummer ending but would be consistent with how the story is going. That or there’s a serious horror turn which would be interesting in it’s own way.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was huffing some mad copium on some sliver of hope that there could be some bs ending that wouldnt end in her passing on
Unless he dies

Still a bummer ending but would be consistent with how the story is going. That or there’s a serious horror turn which would be interesting in it’s own way.

Well, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia managed to have a sorta happy ending with a human male and ghost female. Maybe we'll end up with an ending like that :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Arashi is estranged enough from his family. He knew nothing of what his sister had been doing in life. I reckon the family wouldn't have known much about him either if he wasn't a celebrity.

Dex-chan lover
Oof... You're mostly right. Objectively, the number of options for any "happy ending" are few, let alone her coming back to life. With the supernatural elements though, it's not impossible. A poignant ending is definitely the most likely at this stage, but I personally haven't abandoned all hope. Going to let Tatsunoko cook, as thematically, we shouldn't be particularly close to an ending.

As ever, thank you for the scanlating @crossface .

Group Leader
Oh I forgot. I meant to actually include this in the TN page but I'll add it here.
If you're finding yourself repeatedly saying "It's so over man," each new chapter you read then I'd suggest reading what I would call another series in the same light as this one but it's so far just fluff.
Read She has Become a Distant Existence for free on MangaDex! https://mangadex.org/title/e695c8e7-d581-4206-a0d5-a9eea0eef5f6/she-has-become-a-distant-existence
friend from ms/hs becomes a celebrity
Check
they obviously have feelings for eachother
Check
similar titles
Check
one is a ghost
Uncheck

Users who are viewing this thread