I Won't Touch You Anymore - Ch. 56

Group Leader
Our advertising the mangaka's Fanbox is an attempt to further advertise for the original creator so people might give them money.
Some groups will take the content from the artist Fanbox and scanlate it to be put up on Dex. Personally I didn't feel morally in the right to do so for this series. In the future we might return to the idea, say after a years time elapsed, but for now we'd like to leave it as something to entice people to support the creator in a way if you're unable to purchase a physical copy of the series.

Dex-chan lover
She’s cute and all but, this…didn’t need “fanbox content”. It would be more interesting in the story anyway, “why is a ghost horny, is she actually dead?” So many ghost girl gooning narrative threads, wasted!
You'd be surprised how many seemingly "wholesome" mangaka do fanbox content on the side that goes completely against the main story's mood.

Ain't that right "Annoying Senpai"?

2b194-16928660092924-1920.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind the side +18 fanbox content, in fact, that would be a great addition to the series. However, those kinds of content need to be connected to the stories (like maybe they did some seggs in the future) and not just some random thing the artist/author did out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
You'd be surprised how many seemingly "wholesome" mangaka do fanbox content on the side that goes completely against the main story's mood.

Ain't that right "Annoying Senpai"?

2b194-16928660092924-1920.jpg
Dare I ask?

I pray the author wasn't involved in that Terasu MC garbage that Mdex staff refuses to de-link from the work's "related" tab. :worry:

Supporter
Noooooooo tell him what's going on!!!! This is weird freaky stuff that there's no way you can handle on your own!

Dex-chan lover
Dare I ask?

I pray the author wasn't involved in that Terasu MC garbage that Mdex staff refuses to de-link from the work's "related" tab. :worry:
Shiromanta didn't do the Terasu doujin obviously, completely different artists.

He doesn't need Terasu to make hentai of his story, he did it himself instead.

Hundreds of them. :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in the ghost side of the story than any potential fanbox content I don't plan to read on this account. What sorts of messages is she receiving? If she's satisfied with her life now...does that mean the longing that ties her to this plane is undone and could lead to her dismissal? :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread