I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
It makes a bit more sense how in the previous chapter she had a strong reaction against the prince of this country, as she thought he had also been charmed.

I'm quite curious about how a merchant has ended up with a prince as his guest. VIPs require protection, so in their home country and more specifically in the capital, they should be inviting people with whom they have business. So at this point, I'm expecting that the prince was actually tracking a girl with lilac blue eyes or her other defining features and came specifically to see her upon seeing the merchant's report. It's also possible the merchant had no interest in her ability as an interpreter but only wanted to present her to the prince as, if she's the girl he's looking for he would get a reward or if she's not he would have gotten to meet the prince and perhaps do business and it's always possible to fire her later.

We'll see.

Kicked out for infedality? The father literally has a wife and a lover openly, having an illegitimate child with his lover. That’s one glaring double standard right there. And that’s them only assuming the mother had an affair and that she isn’t his daughter, when it’s confirmed he cheated on her and recieved no such punishment

Double-page supporter
@Thatguy66 however historically inaccurate these stories may be, the inequality between men and women really was strong that time so it's completely understandable

Ah I get it
Lionel is her ex-fiance and the crown Prince of her home country.
Albert is the crown Prince of the country she lives in now, and used to meet abroad with her and everyone else until he returned recently.

Albert is just a childhood friend and not her ex-fiance, so I'm fine if they get together like it seems to be going.

But I wonder why she referred to the crown Prince as some spoiled person if they were friends? Maybe she forgot his position?

Dex-chan lover
Uurgh, I don’t even want Albert to be the ML. That horse shit did nothing to help her.

Ok, now... Beg for mercy and forgiveness, you male thot. Beg with your body, mind, and soul. Repent!

Edit: ok, we are all human. We make mistakes, we fail, and we fall. But we learn from it, gain exp, level up, and evolve forward. Maybe this dark hair prince-kun will do just that.

But that half sister can just go die a horrible death. Her conquered harem can follow her for all I care.

Group Leader
Fk off male thot! Unless you repent and grovel on your knees there’s no way we’re going to accept you easily

Dex-chan lover
She could have pretended not to know him and just be a similar looking woman. After all it's been half a year there's no way she still looks the exact same

Double-page supporter
He's not the prince who cast her aside, though our MC believes he was part of Angelica's reverse harem.

He may have been angling for her all along.

if the society of the surrounding kingdoms is as rigid as they have shown then her country of origin is already done for... it will just take another 10-20years

Users who are viewing this thread