I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 2

Ha? And who the hell gave you the right to apologise? I do not care if you are a prince, and I care even less if you have been brainwashed. That will not excuse your actions in any possible way, and it will not change what Cecilia went through all this time whilst you were busy partying. For all I care, those 'actually I was brainwashed' male leads can grovel around our female leads' feet a thousand times before these ladies even deign them a look.

I dont get what’s so wrong with apologising. Give him a chance to redeem himself. Imo, NOT apologizing despite knowing you were wrong and not trying to make it up is worse.

Edit: Don’t take me wrong. By no means do I mean that what he did could be forgiven, but! Denying them of the opportunity to apologize is also not right.

Double-page supporter
be more desperate... I feel like seeing a mere lip service to remove personal guilt, a mere self-satisfaction... I see neither guilt nor remorse on your eye.....
"I apologize just because"
"oof, I apologized already, that took a load off of my shoulder"
where's the sincerity ppl???

again, whether or not they were brainwashed i didn't see the remorse... it might be the artist thing but 🙄

Regardless of their circumstances they helped in getting her banished. I mean sure apologize, but then rightly fuck off and leave her alone lmao

Umm can all the people that kicked her out die. Like yes apologize but I don’t like them as a ship please bring in a more worthy and smart ml or fl

an ml who banishes his childhood friend out of the country... why are all mls so terrible wtf.

I'm so mad that they even think they have a right to apologize. Imagine if your 'childhood friend' helped kick not just you, but your mother as well out of the entire kingdom. The cliché troupe 'they were brainwashed' is weak. Like, would you forgive someone for ruining your life and then they come and say "Oh, sorry, Didn't mean that, I was brainwashed." Call me a vengeful person, but even if that was true I would have a difficult time forgiving them.

@M2
Completely agree.

If a ruler or such a future, someone who has the power of life and death – if not literally, through his decisions – over a whole nation lets himself be “wiped” by the magic of a little girl, even risking a state crisis and a war because of his brainwashing... he is not a good ruler.

Without even thinking about the fact that he betrayed and destroyed the life of an innocent person, I, as a mere subject, could never trust a person like that in charge.

It would be like running a company by a guy who is known for being a fool who lets himself be fooled by anyone, spending the company’s resources on totally useless and even harmful activities. Time six months and you end up all unemployed because of this perfect idiot (who is there only because he came out of royal b*lls, not because he has some intrinsic merit)

"mastigranc*zzi," as they say in my country.

.... they should be groveling like worms. I know this is the princely version of groveling like worms. BUT I want REAL groveling. And then I want her to tell them to go jump in a lake.

like every other isekai novel she's going to end up with the ML who has oh-so-been-wronged because he was brainwashed by a charm/black magic user teenager girl and almost brought a nation to ruin but SURE EVERYONE DESERVES A REDEMPTION ARC THIS QUICK RIGHT?

I GUESS TREATING FMC RIGHT, NOW WILL SURELY FIX ALL THAT SHE AND HER MOTHER HAD GONE THROUGH

LETS MAKE HER FEEL PRESSURED BY MAKING ROYALTY BE INDEBTED TO HER AND GIVE HER A NOBLE POSITION AGAIN IN MY COUNTRY AND MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH ME EVENTUALLY FOR HER TO FORGET ALL THE ATROCITIES AND BETRAYAL THAT SHE WAS SUBJECTED TO ISNT THAT FUCKING RIGHT????!!????????/

Users who are viewing this thread