I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update

I'm sure things will be explained from now on but currently it's a bit unsatisfying how things are presented right now.

I'm more mad at the Yoko Ono of the story (don't know how many people will get the reference)

Dex-chan lover
@Aldis
@zz2000
That is one lazy cop out, come on, is it so hard to write characters that just fucking lost it?
I mean Duke Daughter was hamfisted as hell, but at least they had the characters realize they fucked up by themselves.

Heck even Otome Mob managed to make the harem realize they were complete asshats and gave them development.

So it's either magic or they played along so he could propose to her once the other prince broke the engagement. Not sure which bothers me more.

The sheer audacity of these jackasses astounds me. Forget the fact that they allowed her life to fall into ruin for half a year. They forced her to come to them in order to apologize. If you want to apologize to someone, make an effort to reach out. Don't sit on your ass and tell them to come to you.

Ah, yes. Force someone to the palace, the last place they want to be, in order to apologize. I get that they have her best interest in mind, thinking that the palace is better than some lowly commoner establishment, but I feel no sympathy for them.

Ugh don’t tell me that they did that on purpose to get her but they still feel bad about it >_>

Dex-chan lover
@M2
Uhm... I will put it in another situation for you to understand.
Your trash boss (FL's fiance) FIRED you (FL) from your job.
Your co-worker (ML) doesn't stand up for you because his head is drunk that he can't even think (brainwashed).
After your co-worker gets over his hangover and can think again, he feels sorry and guilty for you because he doesn't stand up for you when your trash boss (FL's fiance) FIRED you.
He can only help you by FAKING and HIRING a merchant to HIRE YOU AS A TRANSLATOR (give you a decent job)
Actually, I feel more sorry for ML.
He took all the blame and anger from FML (just because he DIDN'T STAND UP for her) to give her back the dead emotions (feeling betrayed) that a normal person should have again.
Author should have made him a stranger that took interested in FML.

Banned
Wew I really hope she doesn’t end up with any of the asshats that hurt her even if there might be magic involved. That is cruel to her.

Also, I sure wish manga updated more often. Feels like they are so much slower than they used to be if not shounen jump series hmm. Then again, there are stories of crazy over work and that worries me too.... ahh I just want more of the stories I read and have to wait cause of raws :(

"generic villainess manga" is shaping up nicely, if a bit... generically :D i just wish the author posted with greater frequency - of they don't pick up the pace, people might forget what this specific villainess manga was about :D

anyway, nice work, thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
clown shit. this is some real clown shit. japanese villainess just doesn't hit anymore like they all have:
-generic plotline
-mc that claims she won't be done dirty again but then gets back on the bullshit
-ml that's either complete asshole or was an asshole but only because they were under a spell
like it's all been done before that it's gotten boring

Dex-chan lover
@boag The brainwash thing influences the story direction later on.
Later she'll meet a long-lived witch (close friend of the prince's family) who'll teach her magic; then the prince asks for MC's help to confront and defeat the half-sister. Half-sister's brainwash magic is leading MC's country to ruin, and prince fears the country's collapse will trigger social chaos (refugees) all-out war due to other nations seeking to expand.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR APOLOGIZE, CECILIA!!! WHAT A BASTARD MEN!!! SHAMELESS!!!! And thank you for the update ❤️

realy brain washing again?
well thats boring because all you have to do is spread accessories and barriers that make mind manipulation harder

and well the author cant realy give us the crap that thats not available because we are talking about aristocracy here...
as soon as its confirmed that mind controll via magic is a possebility however remote you can bet your ass on it that those nobles will spend fortunes to find a suitable defence

so the current timeline should have a suitable defence aka an easy fix lying around which is kind of boring because everything between now and the fix is just filler

@Loli_Omamoritai
well i agree with most of what you wrote but you were missing one detail
to get rid of that pest they need the mc's help because they can be sure that she isnt controlled or she would have already committed suicide or suicide per proxy
and when its over in order to justify their actions they need her support for the "public" or its going to be a major hassle
including being blackmailed for support by other nobles or possibly a coup

so maybe adjust your example my suggestion would be by specifying the reason for firing because he is a sexual harraser and the fl beat his nuts when he wanted to rape her so he made up a bogus reason supported by fake witnesses to fire her
that way the ml coworker needs her help in getting rid of the menace and her support to avoid being fired as well when it goes public because guilty or not no company likes the look of having a section suspected of abetting a criminal

Omg our girl so strong I love her so much!! Thank you sawa team for the scanlation❤️❤️❤️

Contributor
Generic I guess but maybe just maybe they'll throw in an original twist somewhere?

@Athengrim something about their apology seemed iffy to me, but I couldn't point out what it was. Your message pinpointed it exactly! Hahah I agree, at least be decent enough to go to her place of residence/workplace instead of summoning her to a place she'd rather avoid. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread