I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked!

>"I wouldn't date a prince even if you asked!"
>series is obviously about her dating said character
Checks out. Toss it back into the 100+ other identical works garbage bin.

I don't understand how you can simply forgive someone for ruining your life and betraying your trust, I simply cannot and never would

"The worst villainess story i've ever read. FL is dumb, ML is trash. Not worth. 3/10." Seems a bit premature, theres two fucking chapters. I know the answer will be stupider than I can imagine but, why is the FL "dumb"?

I will be incredibly disappointed if the FL really marries the prince. No excuse would make me less disappointed.

Ugh, this looked good but I started reading the novel and I'm just upset now.
Really? She was completely valid in feeling upset at the people for what happened to her and her mother. She was completely right to feel angry that the prince would dare to apologize and bring her into this mess. But oh me oh my, her pride couldn't let her go against the words of somebody she supposedly despised so she let him take advantage of her for {plot}. And in the end she's totally going to be with said awful prince. 😐 But it's fine because he was under some force he couldn't handle. Nevermind that despite this he asks for forgiveness and continues to bother and endanger the girl. Nevermind that he's likely going to sport all kinds of unhealthy relationship tropes. It's fine because he has regret~

Users who are viewing this thread